• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinypogs

Just had a 31 minute game where the end score was 52:18 in our favour. I went 1/3/17 as dark seer which I'm sure is terrible but I'm still new so don't laugh.

Dude playing Huskar was everywhere and accounted for more than half our kills. My job was pretty much to vacuum the enemy team to him, surge him or various teammates when needed and to use the Mek.

Also I hate spirit breaker so fucking much, he is the second most irritating hero for me to deal with behind sniper.

shira

Just had a 31 minute game where the end score was 52:18 in our favour. I went 1/3/17 as dark seer which I'm sure is terrible but I'm still new so don't laugh.

Dude playing Huskar was everywhere and accounted for more than half our kills. My job was pretty much to vacuum the enemy team to him, surge him or various teammates when needed and to use the Mek.

Also I hate spirit breaker so fucking much, he is the second most irritating hero for me to deal with behind sniper.

KDA of 6 is respectable stfuggwp

GorillaJu

I can't believe some dude bought my lockless luckbox for $130. It's gotta be because the merch isn't readily available outside of the US.

I'm sure the price will keep going up but 130 is enough for me for now.

shira

I can't believe some dude bought my lockless luckbox for $130. It's gotta be because the merch isn't readily available outside of the US.

I'm sure the price will keep going up but 130 is enough for me for now.

No, its not. The Dolfrat polo is back in stock. I'm pretty sure this is the peak.

Once those Luckbox items are back in the store and plushies are for sale @ $10. You really think luckboxes are going for $130+ and Shadow Blade/Dagon for $200+.

No, its not. The Dolfrat polo is back in stock. I'm pretty sure this is the peak.

Once those Luckbox items are back in the store and plushies are for sale @ $10. You really think luckboxes are going for $130+ and Shadow Blade/Dagon for $200+.
They go for what now? crazy.

shira

38sKXtG.png

http://cosmicolor.storenvy.com/products/2591328-dota-2-1-75-pins
$2 each, buy 5 get 1 free
Support a local Canuck

They go for what now? crazy.
Next year I'm just buying plushies
100 plushies = 10k

iVny3UfYsPs7E.jpg

iG vs OguraYui
t1378720800z1.png

VG vs Rattlesnake
t1378731600z1.png

i6dwLrBhD8oOe.gif

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Tried him last week. Result was poor: http://dotabuff.com/matches/293392004

The few times I've had success with carries of any kind have been mostly one sided domination where the rest of my team seemed to be doing well and/or we were facing off against a bunch of unorganized newbies, like these:

http://dotabuff.com/matches/301210318
http://dotabuff.com/matches/285129047

There have been many many more failures than successes tho and I'm not sure if that's my fault, my team's fault, a problem of team composition, or if we're just getting the raw end of the matchmaking.

Got any replay that's more recent? The Naix replay is expired :(

shira

Oh man, will buy 6 when Mirana is restocked. Can someone please make me an avi of the Windrunner button? I'm not good at computering. Many thanks.

avi? like a movie? idk how to do that either

Sina Caster?
BTlfQUpIgAAO0Xu.jpg

Holy shit

iG.Banana
iG.Hao

Who's out? Chuan, YYF, Ferrari, Faith
edit: Chuan out. Bye Bye Burdens

Kreunt

Banned
just had an ET/AA combo lose safelane against a solo brood. even with me spam'ing living armor on them.
then the ET blamed our mid and ragequit.

Spookie

The shadowblade or dagon?
It can only go down in value as the luckboxes are coming back on sale/mainstream. Well that's IMHO.

Dagon, hell I like that item, but that being said that's most of this years games paid for.

Edit: Edit- whelp thanks random internet guy for paying for all my games till Christmas.

Nymerio

just had an ET/AA combo lose safelane against a solo brood. even with me spam'ing living armor on them.
then the ET blamed our mid and ragequit.

I played the AA in a ET/AA lane against a dual lane about two weeks ago. Worked out great, don't know how you can fuck it up that much. I guess no sentries?

Haunted

How do I decide whether I want a Battle Fury or a Maelstrom/Mjollnir a as a melee hero? Go Battle Fury when I already have a Unique Attack Modifier in my skillset?

Nymerio

they actually had a sentry down at one point, so fucked if i know.

Sometimes the most ridiculous things happen. Like, me and a friend where laning together against a broodmother. My friend was playing axe and just stood in the middle of the creeps and this broodmother was trying to do the same, only my friend kept getting counter helix procs and killed her. So she comes back twice and dies again and again.

Solo Queue from here on out..

Playing single draft to learn new heroes and end up with Broodmother.

Not my best game by any account, but getting sarcastically shit on the whole time by a group of 4 playing together is not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom