• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Reading up on Antimage, I didn't know he had a brother (in the lore) who is a still unreleased hero.

Makes sense with the model variations in Warcraft III.

ksan

its good to see that there are actually games with two teams that are interesting to watch today, have been a lack of that since TI3

also obligatory; when's kaipi?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yep, Terribleblade.

Valve, where is my terrorblade? This is how you make me feel :(

2431ae30ef9aec49_Miley10.gif

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Valve, where is my terrorblade? This is how you make me feel :(

http://media2.onsugar.com/files/2013/09/09/868/n/1922398/2431ae30ef9aec49_Miley10.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]ksan!: #harshwords
555+procarbine: whats worse
555+procarbine: my words
555+procarbine: or anbokr miley pics
ksan!: are you kidding me?
ksan!: ive been molded etc~ by being called a gypsy
ksan!: anbokrs miley pics
ksan!: are a crime against humanity
555+procarbine: lololol
555+procarbine: posting this
555+procarbine: in thread
ksan!: do whatever the fuck you want
ksan!: thug life
[/QUOTE]

Low Tier
guys stop hating on miley cyrus shes just trying to express herself and truth be told her new image reaches out to a new crowd sure she may not be the same as the hannah montana days but shes still a beautiful soul and a very talented artist whos embraced the new model that soon all artists will follow suit wow what a girl what an artist what an entertainer :)

Baha

Not sure how old this bug is but I can't delete any items. I get the pop up and everything but nothing happens. I've restarted the client and even tried a day later and still nothing I can do to delete any items.

KingKong

Not sure how old this bug is but I can't delete any items. I get the pop up and everything but nothing happens. I've restarted the client and even tried a day later and still nothing I can do to delete any items.

iirc this is because people were deleting the Chinese bloodstone and getting it again over and over to get mythical items so they turned deletion off

also see ya Dota, it's been real http://store.steampowered.com/app/218330/

SmashMuck Champions brings you fast-paced and twisted MOBA mayhem through a community-driven development process. Play as a robot shark, platypus-unicorn, yeti huntsman and more as you crush players across the globe in player vs player combat. This free for all is F2P, so get ready and GET SMASHED!

8 maps!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

only if u use a non-furry, non-anime avatar for a week

guys stop hating on miley cyrus shes just trying to express herself and truth be told her new image reaches out to a new crowd sure she may not be the same as the hannah montana days but shes still a beautiful soul and a very talented artist whos embraced the new model that soon all artists will follow suit wow what a girl what an artist what an entertainer :)

agreed she reminds me of Jackey "EE" Mao

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I for one welcome our new product placement particle effects overlords.

Swag

Miley Cyrus is really great, she's doing great things for the white girl's without booty twerk movement, I applaud her efforts.

since this patch is so early, there's still a chance for a larger test client update later. This update basically had to be pushed right now because of that one tournament, so I'm not really sure it's our weekly patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom