• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys let's talk Elder Titan
I absolutely love to play him. Natural Order is fucking awesome debuff as hell.
But god damn, I don't know how to build him correctly. I always get a Soul Ring first, but I feel I'm always way to squishy during all the phases of the game. I feel I need to build Strength items, but the best items to get for him are utilities and Intel.

So, tips?
I still like

Soul ring --> treads --> pipe --> AC --> whatever

shira

In-Game Ticket: TBA (expected to be USD 11.99, includes Justin Beaver Courier + WePlay.TV HUD)
justin_beaver_by_pbwik-d3ju90y.jpg

Starladdr
BT1vaNqCMAAdKBS.jpg:large

Tobi's set starting
CET/EST/PST
17/11/8
18/12/9
19/13/10
20/14/11

KingKong

I think VP already knows they're going to get stomped and are picking fun heroes. They did give up Wisp, Chen and Nature's Prophet to Alliance and didn't even try to ban Naga

e: tusk! awesome

Artanisix

Guys let's talk Elder Titan
I absolutely love to play him. Natural Order is fucking awesome debuff as hell.
But god damn, I don't know how to build him correctly. I always get a Soul Ring first, but I feel I'm always way to squishy during all the phases of the game. I feel I need to build Strength items, but the best items to get for him are utilities and Intel.

So, tips?

He's really versatile in his roles, but I really enjoy him as a right click carry. Natural Order and Ancestral Spirit are such amazing spells that you can easily go toe to toe with other carries. I like shadowblade, phase or arcanes, bkb, deso.

Think I streamed myself playing him a few times already and I have done very well except for the time I laned against OD.

He's really versatile in his roles, but I really enjoy him as a right click carry. Natural Order and Ancestral Spirit are such amazing spells that you can easily go toe to toe with other carries. I like shadowblade, phase or arcanes, bkb, deso.

Think I streamed myself playing him a few times already and I have done very well except for the time I laned against OD.

it was that pro weaver man

elyetis

Yup you did very well every time I watched you stream ( especially against a slark I my memory serve me well ).

Made me try him a little, but as with many other hero I always end up with mana problems.

Btw I don't know if it came from you or twitch but there was many many video problem ( mostly where video would stop for a few secondes with the sound still working ) the two time I watched your stream.

Artanisix

Yup you did very well every time I watched you stream ( especially against a slark I my memory serve me well ).

Made me try him a little, but as with many other hero I always end up with mana problems.

Btw I don't know if it came from you or twitch but there was many many video problem ( mostly where video would stop for a few secondes with the sound still working ) the two time I watched your stream.

Oh yeah it does that whenever I alt tab, dunno how to fix that.

Razzer

RoX.KIS playing a very interesting tactic right now. Anti-mage skipping battlefury and i think it's because they have magnus empower instead. Still losing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom