• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hung_real

9vbsK54.png

[A] got lucky

Kaipi vs Mouz/Quantic in a 30 minutes

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
well, there's still that chest, and the summer chest expires this friday. I don't think they'd leave the game without a current event crate for too long.

BALLAD U LIE TO ME LIKE THIS EVERY WEEK I SWEAR TO GOD IF UR WRONG AGAIN IM GUNA THROW U INTO THE MOTHERFUCKIN PINOY ABYSS LIKE I DID ARCHIE. UR LIKE GRIMA WORMTONGUE IN LOTR JUST WHISPERING SWEET NOTHINGS INTO MY EAR GIVIN ME FALSE HOPE; WELL GANDALF THE WHITE IS COMIN BRO!!

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Guys I heard that the new chest actually contains all new heroes and each chest you open will get you one hero at random you can use

sibarraz

Banned
Is the season pass worthy? at least the quality of the matches?

The courier or hud are irrelevant, but I don't know, I found funny the beaver

Also thinking in purchasing the wiener dog, but paying 15 dollars for a cosmetic is a lot of money, at least the beaver cames with the season pass

shira

Is the season pass worthy? at least the quality of the matches?

The courier or hud are irrelevant, but I don't know, I found funny the beaver

Also thinking in purchasing the wiener dog, but paying 15 dollars for a cosmetic is a lot of money, at least the beaver cames with the season pass
All the top western teams are there but they are all out of practice and there will be lots of standins. So don't expect ti3 maybe 50% of that intensity. A lot of shit teams and experimental strats too.

You can buy keys and trade them for the dog. 6 keys at $1.85 a key=$11.1

sibarraz

Banned
All the top western teams are there but they are all out of practice and there will be lots of standins. So don't expect ti3 maybe 50% of that intensity. A lot of shit teams and experimental strats too.

You can buy keys and trade them for the dog. 6 keys at $1.85 a key=$11.1

mmm, already had a key, and 3.66 dollars on steam, I will think about it

edit: Now that you said it, where could I find keys at 1.85??

Gav47

So is the premier league finished? All their tickets have been removed and they haven't said anything in almost two weeks now.

So is the premier league finished? All their tickets have been removed and they haven't said anything in almost two weeks now.

Seems that way, yea. They still tried to pull out the DK set and say "look what you're missing, complain to Valve!" a few days ago on Facebook, but really it's just kind of sad to watch now.

shira

mmm, already had a key, and 3.66 dollars on steam, I will think about it

edit: Now that you said it, where could I find keys at 1.85??

Trader sites like playdota, dota2traders or /dota2trade. I guess if you have no rep/previous transactions it might be hard. Ask around, if you feel comfortable with a key seller pay him first via PayPal and he'll trade you the keys.

Gav47

It was re-uploaded to the workshop with all the TPL logos/branding a few days ago lol.

It would be kind of a shame if it was just put up for sale, hopefully another organisation picks it up for a ticket so it can still do the evolution stuff.

demented

I have like 10 summer chests, should I buy keys for them all?

And which HUD do I buy, tired of compendium one. Malice and dragon one I like the most..

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Giantbomb daily dota showmatch (GAF vs daily dota crew) is on for tomorrow at 5 PM PST. I'll let you guys know where it's being streamed as soon as they give us the info. If you have a GB subscription, you can simply watch it through there though.

edit: CANCELLED :(, WILL NOT BE TOMORROW. Will let you know the date/time in a later post.

edit 2: Showmatch will be this Saturday (9/14) at 3:30 PM PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom