• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
richard garfield worked on solforge, doesn't get any purer

pure garbage that is

yeah thats because gary games are kinda crap at reigning him in

but look at this HERITAGE

Jonathan Chey
Game designer and programmer. Co-founder of Irrational Games, director of development on BioShock, producer of System Shock 2 and designer of Freedom Force. Cut his chops at Looking Glass where he worked on Thief and Flight Unlimited 2, and wrote 5 lines of code for Terra Nova.

Joe McDonagh
Game designer and writer. Previously Production Director and Peggle Studio Franchise Director at PopCap Games. Prior to that, company Creative Director for LucasArts. Spent five years at Irrational Games, eventually as Director of Creative Development. Co-recipient of GDC’s 2007 award for Best Writing in a Video Game for BioShock.

Dorian Hart
Game designer and Dungeon Master extraordinaire. Veteran of Irrational Games and Looking Glass Studios. Game credits include: Ultima Underworld II, System Shock I and II, Thief and BioShock among others.

Ben Lee
Art director and executive vice president of laundry services. While at Irrational Games, used his super-powers to create the art for Freedom Force and many other games. “I TOLD YOU NO STARCH!!!”

i mean look at that fucking resume
bioshock? system shock? thief? you think arthas farmsimulator 2000 makers, blizzard can hold a candle to that?!

and look at this art ITS LIKE A REAL BOARD.
shiiiit
temple.jpg

now look at this giant gaudy ui and a playspace thats like 1/4 of your screen. and wtf are these PRIMARY COLOURS? this game is clearly designed for league of legends players

theres really only one choice right now.
its www.cardhunter.com

Good play up until the last part where instead of killing all 3 you died, your teammates killed Void and then Wisp and Bounty relocated back to safety. The force staff and steal was #bigplays, but if you would have hit Void with his own Chrono it might have been highlight worthy. :)

Apologies, I just rewatched the replay.

I knew I had died, but I was certain bh and wisp had both died. They both managed to relocate back with under 10%hp. As others said, putting chrono on top of faceless would have done nothing.

However I also hadn't noticed I put their troll warlord on a cliff just before force staffing away, I was waaay too focused on everything that was happening, hehe.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Card hunter got boring really fast.

And it's a lot of bullshit too.

ElyrionX

I see the Drow T shirt is out of stock. Did it just happen or has it been out of stock for a while now? Been eyeing that one and the Puck one but I want to aggregate the orders for cheaper shipping.

Kard8p3

Guys, is the steelseries siberia v2 already being sold? Only asking because my guinea pig chewed through my headset cord..so I need a new one.

solid mike

In team fights, after SD's Disruption and Soul Catcher combo, is it wise to use Demonic Purge on the hero you used the previous two said skills?

Cardhunter yessssssssssssssssssss. thanks Boken.

I rarely play Dota these days... doesn't help that my friends are busy with their lives and there's minimal update on the client...

Boken

Banned
In team fights, after SD's Disruption and Soul Catcher combo, is it wise to use Demonic Purge on the hero you used the previous two said skills DURING TEAM FIGHTS?
Hey guys due to the extremely divisive nature of this question I made a google survey to help us answer this once and for all
[link]

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Kirby throwing for us with the All Random queue. 5 melee vs. the guy that repicks into PL :(

I'm not good at Slark, the enemy supports bought sentries sooner then I hoped, and I got no farm in that solo hard lane :(

Also, I got stuck doing all the warding, it wasn't until like 15 minutes I noticed no one else had actually done it. Also for some reason I was the one ended up buying and upgrading the courier.

Shinypogs

Just had a game where the final score was 50:23 in the other teams favour and we still won. I don't understand the human brain and how it makes certain decisions in this game. To be fair though I still make a lot of disastrous mistakes myself.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Secret to Dazzle. Cast Weave, laugh as you tank towers that do 20 damage a hit.

Weave is a good spell folks, to skipping it at 6!

Tobe

ive fallen so bad :( 39 wins up from 50% to 19 :(

and now high bracket doesnt escape the trench. last match got fucked up by a last pick blood goddamit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom