• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Karakand

can I get a "ELYA" ?

jN8a54q.jpg

bounchfx

oh man! Polycount chest! looks like we'll have to wait until next week to see what's inside, but, still awesome!!

treasure_chest_emerald_polycount_large.ec518b8453432bdc1bbc477580fe488317d6232d.png

hope at least one of my shits is in this bitch, ooooh yeah!

just pumped to see them actually do it.

shira

Milk's voice is so not what I thought it would be.

He sounds kinda like meeru

oh man! Polycount chest! looks like we'll have to wait until next week to see what's inside, but, still awesome!!

treasure_chest_emerald_polycount_large.ec518b8453432bdc1bbc477580fe488317d6232d.png

hope at least one of my shits is in this bitch, ooooh yeah!

just pumped to see them actually do it.

What a great idea. So if I pay $2.50 for a key. You get like 1/3 of a cent?

I like the TA head
268x268.resizedimage

but the manta, eurghhh
268x268.resizedimage

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
He sounds kinda like meeru

What a great idea. So if I pay $2.50 for a key. You get like 1/3 of a cent?

Pretty sure item creators get the same 25%, but it depends on the number of items unboxed.

So if 10,000 thingamabobs are unboxed, the creator would get ~$6300 for that item.

shira

Pretty sure item creators get the same 25%, but it depends on the number of items unboxed.

So if 10,000 thingamabobs are unboxed, the creator would get ~$6300 for that item.

But if its a chest with say 16 auteurs and volvo takes 75%. Does it go by % of auteurs or actual unboxed items. . . That would suck if your shit wasn't RNG unboxed.

bounchfx

from what I understand about chests:
it goes from Key sales. Valve gets 90%. Content creators get 10%. That 10% is split among each creator. So if there's 10 items in the set, we each then get 1% of that 2.50 essentially.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
from what I understand about chests:
it goes from Key sales. Valve gets 90%. Content creators get 10%. That 10% is split among each creator. So if there's 10 items in the set, we each then get 1% of that 2.50 essentially.

That's worse than I thought.

volvo plz

bounchfx

That's worse than I thought.

volvo plz

I don't know if it's 100% correct, but I remember someone telling me that's how it goes heh

edit; I asked a friend and he says it's 75%, whew! That's a lot better than I've been under the impression of. Praise Volvo.

1999_volvo_s70-pic-21345.jpeg

Karakand

re: the just approved end of order helmet for chaos knight

it's really hard to take him srsly as the EMBODIMENT OF CHAOS from another plane if his cosmetic items include helms with gratuitous eye holes arranged in a symmetrical pattern

Boken

Banned
I don't know if it's 100% correct, but I remember someone telling me that's how it goes heh

edit; I asked a friend and he says it's 75%, whew! That's a lot better than I've been under the impression of. Praise Volvo.

1999_volvo_s70-pic-21345.jpeg
"thank god it isn't 90%"
doesn't mean that 75% is ok.

shira

re: the just approved end of order helmet for chaos knight

it's really hard to take him srsly as the EMBODIMENT OF CHAOS from another plane if his cosmetic items include helms with gratuitous eye holes arranged in a symmetrical pattern

you know how god tier it would be if they watchmen'd it
tumblr_mr1bzwRAiU1rr2xf4o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom