• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotto

OnKndph.png

The font for your name is tripping me out. It looks so much bigger than everyone else's for some reason. Also, nice job. PL's are way more scummy than SB pickers
even if I do find PL to be kind of fun to play as

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
lol who's the guy playing with bulldog just now? He and bulldog are really fun to watch.

Xyclopz, the King. Best Dota stream by miles. I watch some of them nearly every morning.

Ballad says they all have neato particles. I'm wary but optimistic
I suppose if ambient particles are neato, than yea. Most of the items particles are just the natural glow the weapons would have had anyway, exept for the pl lance, which does have a unique particle (because pl doesn't normally have an ambient particle). And the chaos knight helmet too, not sure how that one is going to look with all the eyes glowing, it might look kind of busy.

I think they shipped this schema to tell people stuff is coming, and also to get the poly count chest dropping.

shira

I suppose if ambient particles are neato, than yea. Most of the items particles are just the natural glow the weapons would have had anyway, exept for the pl lance, which does have a unique particle (because pl doesn't normally have an ambient particle). And the chaos knight helmet too, not sure how that one is going to look with all the eyes glowing, it might look kind of busy.

I think they shipped this schema to tell people stuff is coming, and also to get the poly count chest dropping.

What would you call his gold dust then? Is that not a particle

Xyclopz, the King. Best Dota stream by miles. I watch some of them nearly every morning.

super poplar caster too

Eternal Envy-sama who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy mouse,
thy mercy come,
thy draft be done,
in matchmaking, as it is in captains.
Give us this day our daily DotA,
and forgive us our inferior tactics,
as we have also forgiven those less skilled.
And lead us not into fanboyism,
but deliver us #TI4.
Amen
iRCNllmh57FYd.gif

Alright its the prelude to the preview of the #TI4 finals

4 Kaipi matches (vs Next, Cascade)
http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit
t1379174400z1.png

2 Navi Matches (vs 4FC, Power Rangers)
http://www.joindota.com/en/live/jDRed
t1379178000z1.png

Then tomorrow the re-make: Kaipi vs Alliance
#1* Kaipi
d840f88eb1daa14eb7f25d03b0393354.jpeg

20px-Vengeful_Spirit_icon.png

#2 Alliance
47536413fe39a4a35962fb672d8fd424.jpeg

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Could you explain how shadow blade is used on Elder Titan? He doesn't really seem like a traditional SB hero.

What he does is throw ghost -> micro ghost to hit things -> shadowblade -> recall ghost -> smash face. It's a massive amount of bonus damage and the bonus ms from the ghost is all he needs to stay in after getting in with the invis. And you can always use it raw or any time while you have the spirit buff on you. Milk just loves sb.

shira

I think that 99% of players can't do it in a bot match with 0 ping :p

Even more than 99% if there are ~4-6 million unique players only what 10 pro in the world play meepo competitively and only notail does it at the highest level in serious cash tournaments.

EE-sama DDOS again

shira

14 min gg, 11-0, 6-0 EE

EEnterview: How to be a good captain
To make sure I was always on the first couple of pages. And I always solo-q. If your goal is to be the best you are going to improve way faster than your friends. So it doesn't matter who you play with, you are not going to play with them within a week. It's irrelevant to make these mediocre teams because you have to leave them.
http://youtu.be/pm_VEhxhCbw
Pretty cool he talks alot about flow and team harmonics.

#roadtoti4

Low Tier
every hero is a shadowblade hero because that item is just so good right now especially in pub games legit shadowblade is ownage on alot of heroes you wouldnt at first think about getting :)

shira

every hero is a shadowblade hero because that item is just so good right now especially in pub games legit shadowblade is ownage on alot of heroes you wouldnt at first think about getting :)

Riki Shadowblade. Start pulling out yo hair now.

Navi up next

Low Tier
Someone in some universe is actually saying these things.

you shouldnt be so quick to judge shadowblade is actually really good guys its not just a gimmicky item that gets countered by 180 gold it provides alot of burst damage mobility along with actual right click dps scaling because of the attack speed and damage it also starves out the enemy supports because they have to keep buying dust andor sentries to see you but you also get a movement speed buff so as long as youre checking inventories and playing smart you can keep the enemy supports starved by simply existing with a shadowblade because the game isnt only about you and what items you should get its also about your enemies economy as well otherwise this game would just be pve so yes youre right someone is saying these things :)

SamuraiX-

So apparently one of the current stand-ins for Na`Vi in the Star Ladder today is literally some Russian guy they found in the pubs who they thought played pretty well.

Amazing.

Singsing has saved Kaipi.

I watched their game Vs Fanatic and well, at least you can tell they practice a lot. They use perfect wombo combos, new stuff (at least new stuff for me, like blocking camps with mirana's arrow). Fnatic played very well too, considering they had worse picks.

This bone7 guy is very promising.

Full VOD (sheeber alert)

Best plays

Edit:

So apparently one of the current stand-ins for Na`Vi in the StarLadder today is literally some Russian guy they found in the pubs who they thought played pretty well.

Amazing.

That isn't so special, Bulldog himself was some pubber who played as a standin for NaVi.

And sing tried to recruit BOB for qbad, he would have been the second advent of dendi for sure.

Forkball

What's the deal with the random Omniknight set as the #1 seller? The picture of the set doesn't match the items, and the Omni portrait is different.

Razzer

So apparently one of the current stand-ins for Na`Vi in the Star Ladder today is literally some Russian guy they found in the pubs who they thought played pretty well.

Amazing.

That was how AdmiralBulldog got his break into the pro scene and look at him now. Na'vi seem to have an eye for these things.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
People hate Spirit Breaker. It is because he is really good against uncoordinated teams who don't stick together and ward up. Also, when you are alone and Spirit Breaker charges you, the feeling is very dispiriting - people remember that.
Better than PL taking out your entire team and every lane solo over 50 minutes.

Just need wards and to stick with someone to counter act SB.

KingKong

wow that batrider just melted because he got bashed by Roshan trying to lasso. this game is really great btw, best I've seen this week

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Invoker is hard. :( He requires so much knowledge to play. It's kinda burdensome.

bro im 75% win, 5 kda invoker with my 2 button philosophy, PM me for lessons ($59.99 an hour)--Invoker professionals hate me; I know the secret to making everyone an Invoker pro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom