• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

XD

Hey, so one of the couriers I had worked on a while ago is finally going to be submitted tomorrow, I'm pumped! Got another one coming within a week or two, but check out the Dota Cinema fails of the week vid to see a preview of the courier, (it's at 6:41) with a lot more pictures and a video of him tomorrow.

Was that some TI3 networking? Really great idea to cross-advertise. I'm hype and there is another one in the pipe

bounchfx

Was that some TI3 networking? Really great idea to cross-advertise. I'm hype and there is another one in the pipe

Both this courier and the other I mentioned were started in April ;_;

unfortunately things kept getting in the way for some team members but thankfully it's all coming together this month :D

KingKong

Meh

They said viper was coming before ti3, here we are a month and a half later...

What the hell has valve been doing this last month?

dont-believe-his-lies.jpg

remember the Legion Commander tease from July 17th? http://blog.dota2.com/2013/07/the-international-compendium-evolves/
inline_compendium_2013_fantasychall.jpg

Boken

Banned
How so? He's one of the most impactful supports in the game. The ability to keep your entire team alive while at the same time not worrying about keeping yourself alive too much because of your ulti (which is a problem for most supports). Also if you play him as a 3-4 and get some farm while racking up the assists he becomes quite formidable in his own right.

I guess for laning he doesn't have much in the way of harass or zoning out compared to a ranged support, and yeah that's just a problem with melee supports in general. So I can see how you find that boring if you like being active and zoning out the enemy laners.
team fighting is ok cos i dont have to give a damn but oh man laning was boring. esp after i got myself killed cos timber lvl 2 is fucking op @_@
How come they don't pick teemo, I can't post Nigri pics if they don't pic teemo
teemo has been permanently banned from competitive
Sigh... in a game where fortunately everyone is communicating with voice chat. Another person and myself are support, I say I'll buy wards and ask if the other will buy chicken. "Sure thing" she says. Immediately someone comes back with "Since when do girls play DotA? I thought they just played LoL!" followed by the other two chiming in. Really? She didn't talk again all game; but was listening to me so we could at least coordinate things easier. Thanks MOBA community.
so did you get her number?
PSA: DON"T BUY THE QUIRT SUMMER KEYS - THE CHESTS HAVE EXPIRED
they really need to fix this
how hard can it be valve

Hugstable

Banned
YAY! Bought 3 of the new keys for the chests that have dropped for me and ended up getting the New Furion Staff, the Arcs of Mantra pack(!!!) and that awesome looking Diffusual Blade. So happy I got the Arcs of Mantra already though!

and here comes the karma win.

You know the other team is done when their mid comes to gank your lane and you kill him too. Dem whirling axes too stronk.

Those golems look awesome, really embody the dire look. I hope we have another microintensive summoning hero in the pipeline. Visage is really fun, I want to see a spirit summoner or something on radiant side.

you're such a troll picker

He's pretty much the best hero in the game eva. Something unusually satisfying about stunlocking someone to death or watching them run and chucking an axe at the back of their head.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I got the Golems on key 2. I dont use Warlock but those things look great so i might have to look into him a bit more.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I want those golems but hearing about how most of you got em makes me 100% positive I won't get them so not even going to try. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom