• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElyrionX

Tried Chaos Knight and had a decent game against a bunch of noobs. But mana management is a huge pain even though I didn't take ult until level 10. I keep finding myself running out of mana and his abilities have such short cd as well. Any tips? Almost feels like Orchid might make sense on him.

Tried Chaos Knight and had a decent game against a bunch of noobs. But mana management is a huge pain even though I didn't take ult until level 10. I keep finding myself running out of mana and his abilities have such short cd as well. Any tips? Almost feels like Orchid might make sense on him.

Bottle is pretty good on him. Drums helps a little bit on early mana problems. Some people use soul ring.

sibarraz

Banned
well, now I had 14 dollars that I got for selling card emoticons and backgrounds

Don't know what to do now to get the arcana of lina at a lower price

I get a drum for the extra int. You don't really need mana regen, just a large enough pool that you can use all your abilities. Hopefully your supports get arcane boots. KOTL works well with him.

Manus

I feel bad for winning with Nature's Prophet. He's such a broken hero and requires so much effort to bring down. He's just to much of a fun hero to not play though.

SOUL RING. and done.

PL's lance is going for one new key now. Hmmmm, so tempting.
It will be half that price by the weekend. Unless you're in a big rush just wait a few days. You can get 2 of what you want for that one key.

well yeah, you can't die to soul ring

Manta already down to $8.94. I guess they are not very rare either.

Not what he was really asking.

I believe so, since the extra HP from armlet toggle should nullify the HP removal from the Soul Ring (which I think is 100 HP)..

Anteo

Not what he was really asking.

I believe so, since the extra HP from armlet toggle should nullify the HP removal from the Soul Ring (which I think is 100 HP)..

Afaik, when you change your max hp, the % of hp will remain the same (the only exception is Clinks Ultimate that is programed to not do so), so you will stil end up less HP than the beginning, but more than just using the soul ring (asuming you dont let the armlet take 30 hp out of you).

ksan

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your cauldrons ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Anteo

maybe teams should just ignore Rosh completely and let Alliance take it. It never seems to work out well

That looked like a big misscordination, they initiated one by one instead of either focusing on rosh or going all 5 out and getting a better position.

And now Ultra Super throw, Alliance has the upperhand now

Osiris397

Banned
I've heard a lot of people complain about DOTA 2 vs DOTA and I haven't played either yet. What's the scoop of both games? Is the original better than the new game? Is the original game accessible at all?

Anteo

I've heard a lot of people complain about DOTA 2 vs DOTA and I haven't played either yet. What's the scoop of both games? Is the original better than the new game? Is the original game accessible at all?

IS exactly the same game, some small fixes here and there on the gameplay but 98% of the game is the same
The client makes it better in the sense we have matchmaking and the interface is better with the ingame shop(not talking the cosmetics shop) and other stuff

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk

Dota 1 was a Warcraft 3 mod that was mostly played on pirate services.

Dota 2 is a free to play game that is basically a remake with quality of life improvements and fancy new graphics.

KingKong

that's pretty dumb if so, they were in a bad position but it definitely wasn't necessarily the end

I mean they have a point that Bulldog didn't have BKB and they would have lost the teamfight and then the game, so Bulldog buying BKB after the restart isn't fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom