• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Na'vi literally won every teamfight they needed to, over and over again. Seriously impressive comeback, and that ultra kill for the finish. Jesus christ, the coordination between the dark seer and puppey was fantastic.

Feel like Light kind of fucked VP in at least 2 of those teamfights; getting Weaver trapped in cogs in one and revealing smoke in the second. Still, ggs all round, best match I've seen in ages.

Vac + Wall + CM Ult = stuff of team fight nightmares

AiwaHPv.png

Tobi was freaking the FUCK out. It was glorious. :D

VOD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8wAVcAuG5Q

Legion Commander tonight?

HAHA, YEAH RIGHT.

But seriously though, I wish Volvo would at least give us a hint of what they are working on. Cyborgmatt's posts used to be filled with hidden goodies such as textures or scripts, but now we've gotten absolutely nothing for nearly two months except a few sets and tickets.

Legion Commander tonight?

HAHA, YEAH RIGHT.

But seriously though, I wish Volvo would at least give us a hint of what they are working on. Cyborgmatt's posts used to be filled with hidden goodies such as textures or scripts, but now we've gotten absolutely nothing for nearly two months except a few sets and tickets.

They are waiting for Halloween.

Leezard

So, I was lured to download this game to play with a friend.

We've been in queue for a game for 25 minutes now.

Just as I write this I get into a game, great.

J2d

I play on EU West and yet there's probably more russian people than all european countries combined, my experience is that refuse to use english, do I have to switch to NA or something?

dk_

I play on EU West and yet there's probably more russian people than all european countries combined, my experience is that refuse to use english, do I have to switch to NA or something?

Grats, you just found the cancerous tumor of the EU West servers. I dunno why Valve is doing nothing concerning that matter. I rather play on US East with a higher ping.

SamVimes

Meh, the only thing that annoys me about Russians is when they're in a party together and use voice chat like if they were on skype. Otherwise no complaints. I mean no more than for other people.

Anyone here willing to play some 1v1 sometimes? I really want to improve my laning capabilities.

JustinBB7

So, I was lured to download this game to play with a friend.

We've been in queue for a game for 25 minutes now.

Just as I write this I get into a game, great.

25 mins? The fuck. I get games between 1, 2 minutes mostly. Sometimes 3/4 but not often. Maybe servers were down at the time you searched.

Calidor

We come from rather poor standards. My mother is not able to work because of her sickness and my father works as a cab-driver, so this whole e-sport thing was my biggest point in my life to provide for my family. He was really proud that I've achieved so much. The money I've got, is money I don't need, so I gave it to my parents so they can live an easy life. My parents, especially my father has been working a lot throughout his life to provide everything for me and my brother, and I always wanted to give something back. With this International I can finally buy them some freedom: They haven't taken any holidays for 10 years and they want to visit their home country, which is Iran to see their family they haven't seen for a decade.

wow touching story, respect

The Sir Davion set no longer drops either according to that list

so yea, it seems they probably just forgot to copy an entire column of a database or something, since there's absolutely no reason that set wouldn't drop.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They seem to have forgotten to add it back to the system during the transition. It only dropped, there is no other way to get it.

Is there a list of every item effected by this? Also, have there been any confirmations of if they just forgot to list them, or if they really stopped droppeding? (Though I will admit, almost every item claimed, I haven't seen drop in a long time)

Is there a list of every item effected by this? Also, have there been any confirmations of if they just forgot to list them, or if they really stopped droppeding? (Though I will admit, almost every item claimed, I haven't seen drop in a long time)

My brother got the flameguard helmet about a month ago, so it did drop for awhile there.

Well, the ones missing so far
- The Flameguard Set
- The Dark Crate Items
- The Sir Davion Set
- The Dragonblood Ravager

There's probably a number more. People are still trying to compile lists and what not now that they realized stuff is actually missing.

ink4n3

Well I just got my primal split stout shirt from Valve. The lockless luckboxes are listed for $112 on the market still. Hopefully the bottom doesn't drop out yet!

My brother got the flameguard helmet about a month ago, so it did drop for awhile there.

Well, the ones missing so far
- The Flameguard Set
- The Dark Crate Items
- The Sir Davion Set
- The Dragonblood Ravager

There's probably a number more. People are still trying to compile lists and what not now that they realized stuff is actually missing.
Sir Davion (and Uldorak's Hide for that matter) aren't actually on the store.

I think something's up.

Ketch

I switched from support to carry, so at least I'm more in charge of my own destiny.

So then there's 5 carries on your team instead of 4?

It's not the winning or losing that bothers me, it's just the complete lack of team work and communication that is supremely frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom