• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Volvo where patch

They sell them at the autopart store. They look like this:
55689d1339543282-plug-patch-tire-sportbike-mushroom%2520plug%2520patch.jpg

Any tips on how to be less toxic? Dota 2 is the first game that consistently makes me rage right the fuck out, and I don't know why. If my team picks 4 carries, if they give away first blood before the countdown even reaches 0, if they don't even speak English--I will not hesitate to jump down their throats. And this is coming from someone who played League of Legends six months beforehand and had no issues with flaming. I think it's mostly frustrating to me because of how long a single match takes to finish, and I feel like a huge part of my day gets wasted if I'm paired with people who make retarded choices.

Boken

Banned
Any tips on how to be less toxic? Dota 2 is the first game that consistently makes me rage right the fuck out, and I don't know why. If my team picks 4 carries, if they give away first blood before the countdown even reaches 0, if they don't even speak English--I will not hesitate to jump down their throats. And this is coming from someone who played League of Legends six months beforehand and had no issues with flaming. I think it's mostly frustrating to me because of how long a single match takes to finish, and I feel like a huge part of my day gets wasted if I'm paired with people who make retarded choices.
If your time is more important you should just leave

You might want to just not play if you can't swallow that chill pill.

Keep in mind you're not on the road to TI4. Even in shit games, you can spend time working on your individual play. You still might get dat ass smashed, but your time is only for nothing if you fail to learn anything to better yourself.

And trust me, unless you're playing for Alliance, there's plenty you can do and learn to better yourself. Turn dem lemons into lemonade, brah. I've never raged at anyone and never will because of that truth.

Aaron

Don't play with randoms. Join a few guilds.

Anyone else always confuse Juggernaught and Jakiro? I keep calling Juggs Jakiro to my friends and it basically cost us a game tonight when we drafted the caster instead of the carry by my mix up.

shira

Bet you they get to grand finals G-league, lose to new DK, and never do anything of note again. Not even an EIZO cup. It's the .int curse.
They are on a mission to do a 7 month Chinese bootcamp. All they can do there is scrim and practice - it's fucking now or never.
#invitedtoTI4

I get confused when we have Sand and Skeleton King and someone starts telling SK to do something.

Um. You can call Skeleton King "Leoric" to alleviate confusion in that scenario. Sand King's name is Crixalis, but no one ever calls him that.

Personally, I always do a double take when someone calls my QoP "Akasha" or related abbreviation since it's not a very common usage.

ElyrionX

I've been looking around Dota Lounge a bit and I notice that a lot of people talk about random items in trades. Just to understand this, they are saying random only because they just want to give you the crappy items they have and they don't want you to pick the items (in the same quality tier) they have that are more valuable?

I'm trying to trade with this guy and I am asking for stuff in his backpack (along with the offered item) that are not exactly valuable items but he refuses and will only go random only. I'm offering keys.

What's the deal here?

I've been looking around Dota Lounge a bit and I notice that a lot of people talk about random items in trades. Just to understand this, they are saying random only because they just want to give you the crappy items they have and they don't want you to pick the items (in the same quality tier) they have that are more valuable?

I'm trying to trade with this guy and I am asking for stuff in his backpack (along with the offered item) that are not exactly valuable items but he refuses and will only go random only. I'm offering keys.

What's the deal here?

lol low

blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom