• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand some players in tunnel vision mode. Yes I may be the support but if I said I was struggling with funds then someone else on the team should assist and pick up wards. They are only 150 gold and I've bought them many times in a non support role. The match was going wrong for me early on and an omni knight with very little mana regen is pointless mid game. Luckily I had a few people on the team that said it wasn't my fault. The best part of the match was being blamed for a team fight loss for no wards when we saw the entire team on the mini map well before the engagement. Got some great laughs out of the match.

Usually when I've been on really good team and said it may be a minute for wards cause I need funds either someone else purchased them and sent them to me on the courier or they were fine with waiting a few. Also I've been in matches as a support and they are constantly out of stock when I try to buy because others can assist with them.

SamuraiX-

KxTwXRs.png

Na`Vi's full team is back.

Should be an amazing match versus Alliance.

boring picks =( dear navi please pick troll.

none of my dota lounge trades are going through wtf is going on i want to bet on navi vs alliance game

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
boring picks =( dear navi please pick troll.

none of my dota lounge trades are going through wtf is going on i want to bet on navi vs alliance game

I think the bots are full, the D2L people were pretty smart to only do 3 bets today, the Navi/Allance game has so many items on both sides, 154120 total. Thats 38k people betting at least.

I also love how Na'vi usually has more pennants then total viewers.

Spookie

Potentially could be some Puck, Jug and possibly other Dota 2 tees available next week (with codes) at the Eurogamer Expo. So if any folks want some swag let me know via a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom