• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etnos

Banned
Dat Navi Antimage set

http://navi-gaming.com/news_show.php?news_id=13610
ibpyeFF5XBwoNt.jpg

http://youtu.be/BTbXoWq9cTM

Sasuke Ronin Set by Navi for Xbox
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=153775758

Opinion anyway, but yoo dat set is damn ugly

BraXzy

OMG treant is such an OP pain in the ass. Had an easy early kill on Ursa, he was jungling, charged him, then ulted after a few seconds, he had maybe 100 hp, I had full. Then he killed me thanks to living armour -,-

sixghost

By adding 200 more mana to your mana pool. So say you have 1000 and pop soul ring, it now gives to 1200. Use your spell that cost say 200 and you are left with 1000. When the time runs out, you already used up the bonus mana.

At least how I understand it.

Is the bonus mana always treated separately, or is that just a quirk when used at full hp? Would the 200 mana spell essentially be free if the combo is used at half hp as well?

Mononoke

Banned
I swear, getting this new character has been the most painful wait ever. Even now that the patch is upon us...

I'm just speaking for myself personally. For whatever reason, I really wanted a new character this time (I guess I wasn't all that happy with Elder Titan, so I was really waiting for Abaddon or Legion Commander. These were the two characters I had been looking forward to).

So the wait has just been killer.

That Death Prophet set that was in the test client isn't marked accepted, so we'll probably not be seeing it this week.

The rest are, plus the unused Skeleton King and Skywrath sets from a few weeks ago. Probably going to be a pretty large cosmetic update.

Mononoke

Banned
Been out all day, has abbadon made it in?

Patch isn't out yet.

That Death Prophet set that was in the test client isn't marked accepted, so we'll probably not be seeing it this week.

The rest are, plus the unused Skeleton King and Skywrath sets from a few weeks ago. Probably going to be a pretty large cosmetic update.

Thanks for the heads up. Kind of bummed about that, was the only set I was going to get.

DrTeflon

As a brazilian, I have no clue on why people keep talking in portuguese on US east or even south america. Most of my friends do that, start screaming or raging in portuguese for no reason and say "they can't understand me", well no shit sir.

I don't usually play on US east (didn't played dota on matchmacking this week), at least I speak english on US servers.

Sorry for some
most
people in my country being unable to understand that people on US doesn't know portuguese.

Mononoke

Banned
As a brazilian, I have no clue on why people keep talking in portuguese on US east or even south america. Most of my friends do that, start screaming or raging in portuguese for no reason and say "they can't understand me", well no shit sir.

I don't usually play on US east (didn't played dota on matchmacking this week), at least I speak english on US servers.

Sorry for some
most
people in my country being unable to understand that people on US doesn't know portuguese.

No need to apologize. It is what it is, there are inconsiderate people in all regions (As an American, trust me I know lol). To be honest, I actually have found Brazilians to be some of the kindest people I've ever played online games with. I've already made a handful of friends on DOTA 2 that are from Brazil.

No need to apologize. It is what it is, there are inconsiderate people in all regions (As an American, trust me I know lol). To be honest, I actually have found Brazilians to be some of the kindest people I've ever played online games with. I've already made a handful of friends on DOTA 2 that are from Brazil.

Peru is the new Brazil, I'm sorry I have to say it again.

DarkKyo

Hey so Abaddon's Sword only materialises when an enemy hero is within attack range, does it work like this with invisible enemy heores? Like how you can use Slark's passive for his Ult for ghetto ward detection.

My guess is his sword will materialize when the hero breaks invisibility, but I'm not sure.

BigAT

Hey so Abaddon's Sword only materialises when an enemy hero is within attack range, does it work like this with invisible enemy heores? Like how you can use Slark's passive for his Ult for ghetto ward detection.

Pretty sure the effect is not influenced at all by invisible enemies.

BeesEight

Pretty sure the effect is not influenced at all by invisible enemies.

I'm betting the same as well. We have some heroes who change stances whether a hero is nearby but only if they can be seen by the player (Juggernaut, Brewmaster are the two that come to mind).

BraXzy

Omg so frustrating when someone just feeds and seems to do so on purpose. Just had a game where a guy playing Razor ran into team fights 1v5, tried to take down a tower with no creeps with him.. And went 0 - 10, giving us a major disadvantage, only for him to rage quit when they took our mid rax. WTF?

kasane

I thought Skins should not change the color scheme of heroes? Dat Na'vi set looks far from Antimage's blue. And on a side note, Abbadon is here.

Daedalux

Neo Member
Abby for president!

But yeah, gonna see some "Abanddons"

Seems like Abby destroyed Valve's middle tower (a.k.a Dota 2 Network).

New Morphling set is only $2.50.

Spotlight sale is back too.

Lots of new items this patch. Including LGD's + that monkey courier and the Defense Grid announcer.

BraXzy

I joined around the time Elder had been added, so this is my first hero patch yes :D /excite

Playing Abby in bot match, liking him so far, shield and ult is godly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom