• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
medusa_full.png

G.ZZZ

Are you in NEL?

No, i'm way too noob for that (copper tier), i have the ticket because i wanted to watch those games and look for some builds, especially from the newcomers RTZ, Mason, Relic etc...
I've been watching IXDL-I since they started on players' streams (usually RTZ), then they got sponsored and i got a ticket.

Also i'm euro and i have to wake up early so american inhouses are a bit of a problem, even if i have fine ping on USE.

Artanisix

No, i'm way too noob for that (copper tier), i have the ticket because i wanted to watch those games and look for some builds, especially from the newcomers RTZ, Mason, Relic etc...
I've been watching IXDL-I since they started on players' streams (usually RTZ), then they got sponsored and i got a ticket.

Ohh okay. I'm in NEL but haven't been playing too much dota lately due to class and work, didn't know the games were often streamed.

G.ZZZ

Ohh okay. I'm in NEL but haven't been playing too much dota lately due to class and work, didn't know the games were often streamed.

Lot of games don't get streamed on dotaTV. I think the ticket only cover a part of the total games, but i don't know the details.

Also Bulldog too good Qoqjva nob.

JustinBB7

alexandr dashkevich ‏@NaViXBOCT

thx 4fc

eesama.gif

Wait, tobi is casting Dailymotion ESWC NA Qualifier, but not for Joindota or something? And it's on dailymotion..

Quality is way better than twitch actually.

JustinBB7

This Envy.

Solo safe lane farmer storm spirit with tranq boots, soul ring. And he's bottle crowing and only takes 1 sip and sends courier back..

1380488264703.jpg

demented

I'm expecting communication ban or something soon, I just couldn't take it anymore. I really hate this game and it's players sometimes. Especially the ones that do shit whole game and then try to act like they're pro, blameless and it was all your fault.

I'm expecting communication ban or something soon, I just couldn't take it anymore. I really hate this game and it's players sometimes. Especially the ones that do shit whole game and then try to act like they're pro, blameless and it was all your fault.

Time to take a break for a few days. Play something else and come back rejuvenated and...not so serious.

demented

Time to take a break for a few days. Play something else and come back rejuvenated and...not so serious.

I barely play, this was my 2nd game today after not playing for few days. And I usually don't play because I take breaks from games like this (minus rage, that is rare because I accept "variety" of people in dota) but worst is when playing with friend who is playing like a !@#$%^%$&*^&(*&)&*$%^ on purpose doing shitty builds etc and won't listen to reason. And then keeps inviting me to play while doing same shit, oh and I get even worse people with him than in solo queue lol

fu dota, but I can't not play :D

Tried LAN mode at my school's LAN party...

then we found out you have to be online to play LAN mode.

lol

There is a reason they call it local play and not lan. Still need internet.

Apparently it requires like no bandwidth at all though. You can just tether your phone or something and it will work.

JustinBB7

Welp just as I thought, that breaking bad spoiler in the comments from that cyborgmatt post was true. Fucking ruined the moment for me. Fucking hate people that post spoilers so much.

Why is it so much fun for people to post spoilers and ruin it for other people..

Welp just as I thought, that breaking bad spoiler in the comments from that cyborgmatt post was true. Fucking ruined the moment for me. Fucking hate people that post spoilers so much.

Why is it so much fun for people to post spoilers and ruin it for other people..
hey man f you got mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom