• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low Tier
Guys don't hate, Arcane Meka Shiva doom is legit. He's like an alternative Enchantress, especially if you eat Troll, net->kill into skele for pushes. Farming Doom is just an afk machine that don't offer a lot after going out the jungle. I suppose you could try playing him sort like a Bat, get an early blink and then gank ppl and kill them with blink doom. I don't think that would be good because you can't actually stop ppl from escaping.
The real problem of the hero imho is that his solo laning sucks ass and he do nothing in trilanes. He'd need a decent starting int buff so he can gank a little more effectively from the jungle instead of being constantly at 0 mana from devour spam.

If you want to go for a str carry and get to play him alternatively, get Skeleton King.
He is amazing as a support in trilanes early on as nothing can survives 2 secs stun + 2 sec slow + 20% pure hp drain (this is especially good against Cow or Naga with very high hp early on), and then he can easily transition farming the jungle with the aura. He can't, however, stun twice at level2, not even if you get 4 branches, and that is a problem.
I like stun-mortal-stun-stats-stun-ult-stun-aura-max crit-max aura. Stats at 4, and wand early on usually let you stun twice, use mortal once, and then resurrect if you got at least 7 charges on it (not hard) at level 6-7.
I think Fear will pick him soon for EG.

sb añd ñaga have high armor and ms, which leads to high ehp, not base hp at low levels.

G.ZZZ

sb añd ñaga have high armor and ms, which leads to high ehp, not base hp at low levels.

Naga has 21 str , above average for supps , and Bara has the highest lvl 1 str in the game. They also both have high armor on top of that sure. Bara especially is fucking unkillable at level 1 with a stout.

Low Tier
yea but hoñestly that little hp differeñce doesñ't really justify sk support tho. Like if I were to pick añ uñorthodox melee streñgth support, i'd pick ursa. That hero's owñage

Low Tier
legit i doñ't eveñ kñow who half of you are that have some kiñd of half-ass-beef-but-too-scared-to-do-añything grudge like teñck did. Iuñño i must be a celebrity but y'all ñeed to relax.

Low Tier
The mask is breaking...

ñah this thread hasñ't beeñ worth puttiñg effort iñ the oñly good posters are like steve añd bokeñ oñ a good day everyoñe else is either bad or doñt post eñough to really stañd out like legit this thread's beeñ a septic tañk siñce ti3

ñah this thread hasñ't beeñ worth puttiñg effort iñ the oñly good posters are like steve añd bokeñ oñ a good day everyoñe else is either bad or doñt post eñough to really stañd out like legit this thread's beeñ a septic tañk siñce ti3

You hurt my feelings :(

Though I admit, I don't post as much as I once did. Probably because I only actually play one or two days a week now in average (even if I binge 3+ games).

eznark

Banned
You have an 80% chance of winning anything.

Don't even bother when the odds are that stacked.

Thanks, that's actually a more fun outcome than I assumed. I thought maybe it was a running account tally or something and you get an item when you total >1.

I monkeyed around with d2l a bit during TI3 but it was so inundated it was more hassle than fun.

Thanks Yasae, Red Panda, Uriah, and that other guy who played a match with me on Saturday.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/326392935

I haven't played in a while and it was fun, even though we kinda got shit on in the end. I have a terrible win rate with Lion, I really don't know why I keep picking him (he's my 2nd most played hero).

Also, here's a protip: Don't make a huge sweeping change to your keybindings right before taking a break from Dota. Though once I checked my autoexec I was pleased with the changes I had made. F5 and F6 check the rune spots and F2 grabs items from my stash and has the courier send them to me. Very neat.

G.ZZZ

yea but hoñestly that little hp differeñce doesñ't really justify sk support tho. Like if I were to pick añ uñorthodox melee streñgth support, i'd pick ursa. That hero's owñage

Ursa with 0 ranged skills supp? Ok. I'd suggest maxing overpower first too.

Low Tier
Ursa with 0 ranged skills supp? Ok. I'd suggest you max overpower first too.

iuñño its ñot like ursa's aloñe right i assume its a trilañe just get like visage or somethiñg yolo it.

Everyoñe kñows you go stats añd fury swipes like eterñaleñvy

really liking this competitive troll build with only one in fervor, then stats after maxing q&w.

Fervor is pretty redundant when you are already hitting the speed cap, plus those stats give you more health, mana, and damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom