• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
that way you dont have to spam the thread and if anybody from gaf wants to learn dota from a top tier dotagaffer they can watch your stream if its on

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You see what happens when you don't release heroes Valve?

The fans get antsy and you start seeing signs of withdrawal.

Get on this shit tout suite.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Everyone's on each other's butts all the time.

Dazzle needs a buff. I can't think of anything, but he falls off way too damn fast.

Poison Touch needs to be lvl 3 for a miserable stun, when it is better going for Shadow Wave.

Speaking of buffs, what all do you want to see in 6.79?

Hoping for some sweet new agh effects for Bloodseeker, Bristleback, Lycan, Troll, Mirana (imagine a "true stealth" buff that makes them undetectable by anything but towers), Lone Druid, Tusk, Dragon Knight or Sven.

I think omni could use a minor revamp, some minor buffs for shadow shaman, dazzle, lion, riki, morphling, lycan, tusk, sven, beast master and earth shaker.

Sibylus

Banned
Love me this Pugna and Dazzle duo.

Dazzle needs a buff. I can't think of anything, but he falls off way too damn fast.

Poison Touch needs to be lvl 3 for a miserable stun, when it is better going for Shadow Wave.
Maybe drop Poison Touch's lvl 3 stun to lvl 2, increase stun duration by 0.25 each level?

Hoping for some sweet new agh effects for Bloodseeker, Bristleback, Lycan, Troll, Mirana (imagine a "true stealth" buff that makes them undetectable by anything but towers), Lone Druid, Tusk, Dragon Knight or Sven.

I think omni could use a minor revamp, some minor buffs for shadow shaman, dazzle, lion, riki, morphling, lycan, tusk, sven, beast master and earth shaker.

I just want all the aghs. Every hero.

Sibylus

Banned

Bloodseeker: Aghs adds an acceleration factor to Rupture damage.

Bristleback: Aghs increases max Warpath stacks (to 10, from 5), enables Warpath to stack with enemy spells.

Lycan: Aghs- While Shapeshift is active, every 500 points of damage dealt adds an additional second to its duration.

Troll: Aghs doubles Battle Fervor duration, removes mana cost.

Mirana: Aghs- Units and heroes under the effect of Moonlight Shadow can induce the same effect on enemies (affected unit invisible to teammates)

Lone Druid: Aghs adds another subskill that allows the Druid to change places with his Spirit Bear once his spirit reaches it (maybe about as fast as the Spirit Bear with max MS steroids active?).

Tusk: Aghs adds a passive effect when punched target hits ground- shockwave stuns all targets up to 600 distance away for up to 1/2/3 seconds (goes through BKB)

Dragon Knight: Aghs bonus MS increased to 50 (from 25) and bonus attack range increased to 450 (from 372)

Sven: Aghs God's Strength bonus damage increased to 110/170/230% and adds 10% to all his skills (damage, damage, MS respectively)

Conceptor

Bristleback: Aghs increases max Warpath stacks (to 10, from 5), enables Warpath to stack with enemy spells.
So every individual casted enemy spell would give you a new Warpath stack? omg he'd be so scary in a fight

TBH I'd like to see Valve finish up with their Guild features. Give us custom IH league options!! IHL Season 2!!!!

Most of those are just ludicrously overpowered.

Having a stun shockwave for Tusk is a bad idea but a damage shockwave would be fun especially if you get multiple people with Ice Shards.

shira

Two bears for Lone Druid with aghs
Bear army
p0Zdo7t.jpg

shira

Watching EEsama stream. When he uses Waveform a green bar shows up that shows direction/range of the skill. How do I get that.

http://www.twitch.tv/eternalenvyy
Say 10 Our EE-samas everyñight and pray he has mercy
Eternal Envy-sama who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy mouse,
thy mercy come,
thy draft be done,
in matchmaking, as it is in captains.
Give us this day our daily DotA,
and forgive us our inferior tactics,
as we have also forgiven those less skilled.
And lead us not into fanboyism,
but deliver us #TI4.
Amen

Aaron

In my last game, the two carries kept repeatedly deep diving the enemy towers with no invis or other easy forms of escape. They had 15 deaths each by the end. I was doing better as a Bane being constantly harassed by Silencer. In short, I hate playing supports.

shira

In my last game, the two carries kept repeatedly deep diving the enemy towers with no invis or other easy forms of escape. They had 15 deaths each by the end. I was doing better as a Bane being constantly harassed by Silencer. In short, I hate playing supports.
So play spirit breaker or naga support. You can transition to carry quite easily

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I quite like Captains Draft, but the skill level variation is baffling to me. I don't understand why people queue for Captains-style modes who barely have any idea what they're doing. Seems like every other game somebody in the draft says "I can only play two of these," or play support and have zero idea how to do so. Or then when you've made a lovely team draft, which should easily beat the opponent's garbage draft with 4 carries, your hard carry and mid go 2-15 and the game is ruined. Then just to rub it in you watch one of those cunts get an awesome drop while you don't even get a chest.

Frustrating night.

Aaron

So play spirit breaker or naga support. You can transition to carry quite easily
SB was picked by the other team (he didn't do much though), and naga wasn't in the pool. It's just frustrating when your carries need to play safe, and won't.

Still haven't lost a Captain's Draft game. Got paired with a nice group of randoms and the captain was good (I tried to snag the spot but was too slow.)

Absolutely crushed with me playing Naga support. Gyro, Lich, Naga tri-lane, TA mid, Elder Titan off. 30 minute game, and the other team's picks were not too terrible either.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
http://dotabuff.com/matches/329044963

One of the most epic throws I've ever been apart of. The PA went AFK for like 5 minutes in the middle and we lost 2 major team fights and a set of rax while he was gone. Then at the end he had the balls to ask for commends. Even the enemy team was laughing at him. One of the grosses games I've ever taken part in.

M.D

Played Undying like 3 or 4 times the last two days, really liking this guy, but I'm not sure which items I should get on him? I got Arcane Boots and a Heart, and since I played kind of a support role in all of the games I also got Mek

I just focused on staying alive, healing my team mates and also doing damage

I almost always run out of mana in team fights since I use my first 2 skills so much, so I thought maybe something like Eul's would be nice? the extra INT and the mana regan would sure be nice, and the movement speed would also be welcome

I guess if I'm doing really well I can go for something more expensive like Shiva's or a Scythe of Vyse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom