• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

Kvd5tDx.jpg

These chat wheel options.

GAME IS HARD

GAME IS HARD

WELL PLAYED

NEW META

GAME IS HARD

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
For a boring bug fix patch this one is pretty good. Love the new Earthshaker model and I think all the MM changes should be good.

Moaradin

Some of those chat wheel options are super useful. The game time one actually post the current time into chat. Will be useful for rosh when I can't be assed.

Booted up test client real quick. New ES looks hot.

Dunno why other people don't have his default set though. He has gloves and a real nice looking totem. Should be fun to make cosmetics for.

I think the fissure effect may be updated too.

Will post pics later if no one else has.

Sibylus

Banned
New Earthshaker is too awesome, love the changes to the scroll wheel and MM also.

Never give up, never surrender! timallen.gif

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
- When matching parties, the matchmaker now also considers the minimum experience level on both teams rather than just the average.

It didn't do this already? I mean, I know it didn't, because I experienced it, but I assumed it just wasn't working properly. It really didn't do this before?

MKAllDay

Has anyone else been having ridiculously long queue times in the last couple days? Despite the playerbase being at an all time high, my queues have been longer than when the beta was young and had a limited player base.

I posted this question yesterday. It seems there was indeed an issue but it is going to be fixed with this patch:

- Fixed a bug that would cause excessive queue times, especially for large parties or high skill players.

Yay!

Lotto

I actually hate how angry he looks. Ugh, first Sniper, now this. I get that the model looks better and everything but meh, I'm not a fan.

Looks like a new kind of box hound is on the way, along with a unicorn donkey courier.

Only one new set this week, for queen of pain, but a ton of single items. A lot of old, unused items also got descriptions, and there's some more work done on abaddon's griffon set

KingKong

also looks like they started on that immortal compendium item?

+ "name": "Immortal Armor",
+ "defindex": 5156,
+ "item_class": "dota_item_wearable",
+ "item_type_name": "New Item",
+ "item_name": "Immortal Armor",
+ "item_description": "This new item has no description.",

Artanisix

Looks like a new kind of box hound is on the way, along with a unicorn donkey courier.

Only one new set this week, for queen of pain, but a ton of single items. A lot of old, unused items also got descriptions, and there's some more work done on abaddon's griffon set

Any good items? Guessing they're for the new chest

DarkKyo

The only new things were an armlet for chaos knight, a dagger for pudge and some riki daggers. The others were old items just being set up for release, notably that concept art wig for death prophet

Looks like they are shipping Abaddon's Valve-made set this week. Can't wait to see how it looks on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom