• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0b

Ogre Magi, Magnus, Alchemist, Nyx Assassin, Dark Seer

Against

Witch Doctor, Slark, Skeleton King, Razor and Ancient Apparition

Nyx rage quit at level 4 and Alchemist put no points in stun, fun game

Oh I missed this, but that's actually probably one of the best all melee lineup you could ask for; DS/Mag/Alch solo lanes, roam the Ogre and Nyx; start by ganking the Alch's lane because he is the weakest laner (with him having stun first) so that he has an easier start, then either stick around for a second kill or rotate to mid. Move to the lane with either the easiest kill/the most pressure on the player. Repeat until giant kill lead.

Boken

Banned
Isn't it 1 month after the game comes out?
stop trying to fight that which you cannot stop
He already moved on to greener pastures. The League of Legends thread.
leeg is nicer people
1.09 is the guy in the second panel
i knew he looked familiar
Is there a trick to Abadon? He seems very sturdy but I had problems dishing out damage. Is crystalis viable on him?
gotta go fast build
drums phase
sny

I have a duplicate VP NS and Orange Mushi if anyone wants to trade for them. I would prefer players from Quantic or DK (minus super) if at all possible, but not overly important.

Hylian7

Were they little, blue, and being chased by a wizard who couldn't afford a proper belt?

5DEAFFE62E9DB03A6939EEFD6D68123ADA0E7863

Four win guy was the Jugg.

This was Viper's second game.

What's your favourite HUD, Dota 2 topic?

I like Gear Tooth even though I'm pretty ambivalent about Clockwerk. It looks nice and subtle.

shira

What's your favourite HUD, Dota 2 topic?

I like Gear Tooth even though I'm pretty ambivalent about Clockwerk. It looks nice and subtle.

Don't you want a hud that isn't distracting? The best hud would be clear.

Getting matched with someone with FOUR games and I have 1000+ games? How is that even possible?

peru stack, then chile stack, then russia stack

beat that.

Boken

Banned
Getting matched with someone with FOUR games and I have 1000+ games? How is that even possible?

because he got lots of kills in his past few games and the game thinks hes at your elo?

goes to show that the kills increasing the K factor isnt perfect either

Just played a game as lich where the enemy tusk kept snowballing 2-3-4 of his teammates into fights or into me.

His teammates must have been so mad.

Low Tier
Deepest Depths or Tempest Wing best huds

"Why does my hero do 1100 damage at level 1?" - Anbokr on Gyrocopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom