• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Judging from the past threads, we always get the big patches when a new OT is made
so the faster we get to 401 the sooner the patch will be released
4Head.png

inkls

u forgot stinkls

Yeah no kidding. Wth

Off topic: picture taking before weddings takes so long. Had to wake up at 5:30 to be there at 7:30 to get ready to be ready for us (the groom's men) to be taken in picture with the groom at 8:30.

Wedding starts at noon (in 2 hours)

At least wearing a suit is enjoyable.

Another game of S4 doing very fucking little. Alliance with Pajkatt was better. Pajkatt actually farmed decently. It feels like S4 is still stuck in 2013 Dota.

M.D

miracle with blink treads deso by 15 minutes
whew.png

miracle is damn good, he plays good when he's ahead but also knows how to use the space his steam creates for him and can play from behind

cr1t is a pleasent surprise as i've never noticed him before

fly i'm pretty sure is the most improved pro player i've seen in the last year, he was solid in fnatic but it's around the time complexity made it to TI he really started to shine (most improved that i've watched, but i don't watch that much outside of big events)

Mohasus

Bulldog did everything right, more than we could've hoped for. Stunning the viper -- even stunning the slardar. Alliance has now the trust of the entire galaxy... But still, it is not enough.

Top Bottom