• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Russ T

Banned
It's got its ups and it's got its downs.

I consistently enjoy it, even during the downs.

But like if you gonna watch it you can't be takin' it seriously. It's kind of a kids show most of the time.

rac

Banned
WHERE THE FUCK IS 6.85, HOLY SHIT
cBj1LTf.png

CSGO RIGHT NOW = http://vejasp.abril.com.br/blogs/listamania/files/2015/03/chuva.gif[IMG]

DOTA RIGHT NOW = [IMG]http://replygif.net/i/127.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

what?

the m4 is so shit

Artanisix

huahuahuahuqhuahuqhuqhuahuqhuahqhhahuauahahahauuahahhauquuauuwywwywttttwtwttwtwtwttwtwtwtwtqtrqrrrrgsfvvsbxbxbxbbbxbbxxbxbccbbnfjfjfjfjfjslllelpprrijjdy

harSon

Banned
I'm cursed to lose forever lmao

This game I'm in won't allow my team to pick, so we lose gold and random - but the other team is fine.

Zeknurn

Source 2 Dota Workshop Item Tools Now Available

The Source 2 Dota Workshop Item Tools are now available! Instructions are available here.

These item tools have been re-written from the ground up. For this release, we have focused on enabling basic item types - hero weapons and wearables, couriers and wards. Ability models, other submission types and a more refined UI will incrementally come online after the basics become stable.

The item submission process includes entries for Source 2-format textures, but the tools will also accept and convert Source 1 format material files.

We'll be checking the Dota Dev Workshop Forum[dev.dota2.com] for tool feedback from workshop item creators. We'll post here again when our next round of significant item tool updates are released.

and here's the change log.

- Fixed a bug where spectators failing to load would cause a lobby to fail entirely.
- Fixed a bug where sentry wards placed via ward dispensers were not temporarily granting vision.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using alt-tab or changing video settings.
- Improved error reporting for cases where starting the client fails.
- Fixed techies mines not consistently disappearing on detonation.
- Added a medium quality shadow option to the video settings.
- Improved the shadow accuracy when the shadows are cast from foliage.
- The Recent Games section of the profile now allows you to hide custom games (as well as practice games). The list now also displays MMR changes for ranked matchmaking games.
- Fixed bug where items in the armory that cannot be deleted would show the Delete option.
- Fixed a bug where spectators who connected after hero selection could pick a random hero.
- Fixed a bug where the effects tied to Juggernaut's sword would be incorrectly offset.
- Fixed a bug where styles that were unlocked by spectation requirements were not displaying that requirement correctly in the UI.
- The Lobby Browser now displays each lobby's region and marks league lobbies with a league icon.
- The region of a lobby can now be changed after a lobby is created.
- Improved the experience of quickly creating a lobby (previous lobby settings will be used by default).
- Lobbies now display the host name in the header.
- The lobby broadcaster tab will not cover player rows and will be automatically opened the first time someone joins a broadcaster slot.
- OSX: Fixed an occasional hang at the hero selection screen.
- PET: If an individual item and an item set both had the same name, selecting the item set to use with the preview model previously would only cause the individual item to appear. Now selecting the set will cause the whole set to appear.
- SFM: Fixed Character Picker coming up empty.
- SFM: Fixed bugs with sound playback while stepping/scrubbing time.
- SFM: Fixed bug preventing instancing particle systems.
- Workshop: Released the first version of the Source 2 Workshop Item Tools: http://steamcommunity.com/games/dota2/announcements/detail/792987731038998006

Hylian7

I'll be honest. I've tried watching Doctor Who. I don't get it. It just seems like it's trying to be silly with a low budget, but I don't really get why it has such a huge cult following.

Razzer

Doctor Who got its original reputation as a quirky sci-fi show that had some cool concepts and fun acting. It also ran for ages so it became something of a British TV institution. Then it stopped for a while and came back later in its current form, which is way more 'actioney' if that's a term and follows a slightly different formula to the original series. Its popular with kids and has enough fans from its cult status it inherited from the old days to create a good fanbase. Its also just an inherently cool concept for a show. Personally, I got tired of the new formula after Tennant left and don't watch it anymore, but there is still fun to be had if you like the formula.

And yeah, watch Blink even if you don't watch the series. It can stand on its own as a great TV one-off even if you know nothing about Who.

shira

Alliance is back, Navi is bad
LdJxagx.jpg

He is a lot more funny in person when he isn't trying as hard. His videos just aren't that good though.

If he gets his courier and omni set in the game, that's going to be open season for a bunch of nobodies to have sets. Like I'm guessing Zyori and DJ Wheat will have sets by 2016

shira

Economy Updates

Dota TV Tickets

MLG World Finals 2015 | 25% of all sales go to the prize pool
D2CL Season 6
Dota 2 Ireland Season 4
ProDotA2 National Cup
Global Amateur Tournament | free to spectate
The Hive Rookie Tournament | free to spectate

ESL New York Related Bundles

The Frozen Lotus: Crystal Maiden by reza
t7168ug.jpg

The Avenging Crusader: Magnus by kunkka x Tidal
DTAueOD.jpg

Blossoming Harmony: Storm Spirit by toasty
jV5IGDX.gif

Dashing Bladelord: Juggernaut by blossom
fn9TyXM.gif

Demonic Affliction: Queen of Pain by blossom
omlLeYR.gif

Netherstar: Legion Commander by toasty
DdVEHjN.jpg

Legionnaire Ray Sword
Ornithomancer Mantle
Shattered Carbine

New Couriers

Serpent Warbler

No IHL3 ticket

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
is doctor who worth getting into or is it british garbage

the only people i know who like dr. who are brits and my 12 year old girl cousin. this is a lose lose bro

6.85 will come out when CSGO becomes the most played game on steam.

hasn't it already had more current players (on average) than dota for like the last week?...and cs:go isn't even free to play
facepalm.gif

heavy's was right, STAGNATION

Top Bottom