• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Low Tier
honestly if someone can figure out why i cant play csgo without getting vac authentication i'll boost their account to 5k

new gem screen
Kreygasm.png
Still being worked on but being able to handle everything item related on one panel will be nice.

7WroOne.png

Posted in the IHL thread, but in case folks aren't subbed or paying attention to it...

Is anyone planning to cast any of this weekend's matches?

Is there any reliable way to get people to click on the throne? I just won a 67 minute game as Venomancer vs Spectre and Bloodseeker with Viper and Bristle on my team but it took a lot of pinging to do it.

Low Tier
1) I'm not meeru
2) you can't take a joke
3) you're low tier

im sure you just misinterpreted my joke as a misinterpretation of your joke along with the fact that your misinterpretation of a joke regarding my tag is a misinterpretation of your inability to interpret the atmosphere of this thread.

am i doing this right

im sure you just misinterpreted my joke as a misinterpretation of your joke along with the fact that your misinterpretation of a joke regarding my tag is a misinterpretation of your inability to interpret the atmosphere of this thread.

am i doing this right
Sounds good

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Am I still allowed to bitch about my team mates picks if I just random every game? They pick some godawful teams.

Also, I finally stopped trying to use Q on Slardard to stun, now I'm using E on Centaur to stun and fucked up blink stun timing at least 6 times. We won and my team didn't seem to notice, but I just face palmed each time I did it
facepalm.gif

Mordeccai

played beastmaster for the first time since 6.83

holy shit he's pretty legit now, especially vs a broodmama.

I've had a few beast masters go ham in some 3k matches

That fucking boar always destroys me with its slow like holy shit.

Also won a match once due to BoTs onto hawk shenanigans. EZ rat

Satch

Banned
6.85 tomorrow guys hahaha
the end of bloodseeker and storm and linda and bh and leshrac and gyrocopter tomorrow guyS HAHAHA

NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png

kionedrik

Patch notes monday night.

Can u even imagine when the patch comes out and storm isn't nerfed I will cry

I actually doubt he will be nerfed directly or at least it won't be a big nerf. I think the biggest nerf he'll get is in bloodstone.

But I wouldn't mind seeing him nuked to the ground.

Top Bottom