• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
GlUvj21.png

Reborn more like stillborn.
qMHKV52.png

For the last two years dota has been stagnating... Boken studios presents, a film from the genius, the MASTERMIND who brought you 'LoL > Dota LOL' and 'Free to Stagnate', heavys sanvich blows the lid on—'DOTA IS IN FUCKING FREEFALL'—coming to a theater near you "probably next week."

W33ha is a better Dota player in 6.84 than S4. Secret did well in parting with S4. I think the current line up is not that significantly weaker than TI5 Secret. RTZ is better than Envy but IMO not by as much as people think, PLD was considered the best Dota player in 2013 by Envy and Aui and Misery is probably not quite on Zai's level but still good.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Sven inching his way into the meta at the end of the patch is great
This kind of thing always makes me wonder if the pros have some kind of advanced heads up as to which heroes are going to get buffed hardest in the patch so they're getting early reps in to practice it.

smh I know y'all want some spice but chill a bit, this has been a great patch and the "meta" is evolving right up until the thing actually goes live

people aren't even whining about tusk anymore!

if you want regular updates from a company that actually cares about its consumer base, play the better game: League

inkls

smh I know y'all want some spice but chill a bit, this has been a great patch and the "meta" is evolving right up until the thing actually goes live

people aren't even whining about tusk anymore!

if you want regular updates from a company that actually cares about its consumer base, play the better game: League

I thought we were friends moblin

Holden

hey guys i'm sure icefrog reads this thread and whenever we talk about 6.85 he just delays it by a day, let's stop talking about it and see what happens!!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Whose idea was it to put a big, blank, white-ass image on the intermission screen on the WCA thread? Didn't anybody tell these goofballs dark themes are all the rage nowadays?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i mean what's taking them so long, how is it difficult to just delete storm spirit from the game? this is ridiculous

Top Bottom