• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Hylian7

Had a thing happen where Techies placed a minefield sign but we couldn't see it until a few seconds after someone blew up from mines under it (Aghs). People watching the game could see it, but none of us could until too late for some reason.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
GIVE 6.85

tumblr_nu9kr6UiQF1qb5gkjo1_400.gif

JC Sera

Did you get a different vibe from the demo into the full game? Cause I did.
I got the vibe of 2 years of progression and polishing from the full game
but the demo pretty much captures the heart & themes of full game pretty well
the biggest differences in the full game are
Vege enemies are a lot easier to deal with passively and the frog that tells you about [MERCY] & *Spare is moved into the first room you have independent movement and a save point
I think toby felt he needed to spell out those options a bit more for people who missed it in the Demo.

Finally had a decent game with shadow shaman. One thing i was wondering, is there a point to having both the chicken move and the chain entrapment? i find that together they just drain my mana way too fast so this last game i just threw everything to the lighting, entrap, and ult spells and saved chicken for the end

Finally had a decent game with shadow shaman. One thing i was wondering, is there a point to having both the chicken move and the chain entrapment? i find that together they just drain my mana way too fast so this last game i just threw everything to the lighting, entrap, and ult spells and saved chicken for the end

you generally want at least one point in each of your disables because even if you spend your entire mana pool using both, all that time with a disabled enemy can secure a kill.

Russ T

Banned
finally started playing bh this patch just in time for him to get nerfed into the ground ;_;

christ you can come back from some really terrible situations with this guy

'course it doesn't help when your invoker doesn't know how to cast more than one spell a fight

I usually save the zap for last, your hero is good because it can keep 2 heroes disabled at the same time, not because it can do magic damage. Also, if you're not doing this already, max hex before shackle, hex is godlike at max level and only kinda useful at level 1.

DrPizza

Banned

1-1-1, 4-1-1, 4-1-4. The nuke is just too good not to max, and shackles are better for ward trapping people than hex.

is dota even developed any more

has volvo abandoned dota

will we all have to switch to league

Dota 2 will go the Team Fortress 2 route and outsource updates to the community.

"We're spending all our effort in making Source 2 bug-free. Unfortunately that means we can't do anything else. So: We've decided to turn over balancing to you. Over the next week we'll be closely watching the Workshop for submitted hero tweaks and roll the top up-voted changes into a consolidated 6.85"

GET READY FOR AGHS RIKI
disappear.gif

Saprol

we have a five guys here

no in-n-out though. gordon ramsay said it's his favourite and i can't even try it. apparently they make 1-day trips to the nearby suburbs. set up in the city damn it

dac15_sad.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Junglers are kinda bad for the flow of a game. If 6.84 showed anything it's that Jungling is a bit of a blight. I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed it even further in an attempt to hurt Shadow Fiend and SS.

but if the junglers were relevant then there'd be an incentive to pick them over leaving the jungle clear for your flop mid to farm

Top Bottom