• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

honeskly if you're the best player on your team and you know that your team isn't good at farming and you still take 3/4 of the farm on the map for yourself..............i don't think you get to complain about your teammates being bad at farming.

It's my stack I always play with. And they're not good at farming. Literally none of them. I mean, they are probably not any better or worse than other people in their bracket but I noticed a distinct lack of farming patters. I realize that the most when I play/random non-cores and have to ping out to them that one of the lanes is free to farm or when I ask them why nobody is farming those camps in our jungle and so forth.

Very rarely does anyone of them have +400 GPM unless we're winning. Occasionally, they manage to have good farm by outfighting the enemy team but they seldom get to +400-450 GPM territory by sheer efficiency.

Realistically, most players don't at 2k unless they play Luna, AM or Alch but I feel that's some that's really easy to work and improve on. 350 GPM on position 1 or 2s is unnecessary most of the time. Efficiency is such a simple way to get ahead of players on that bracket.

inkls

EE
Kreygasm.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's my stack I always play with. And they're not good at farming. Literally none of them. I mean, they are probably not any better or worse than other people in their bracket but I noticed a distinct lack of farming patters. I realize that the most when I play/random non-cores and have to ping out to them that one of the lanes is free to farm or when I ask them why nobody is farming those camps in our jungle and so forth.

Very rarely does anyone of them have +400 GPM unless we're winning. Occasionally, they manage to have good farm by outfighting the enemy team but they seldom get to +400-450 GPM territory by sheer efficiency.

Realistically, most players don't at 2k unless they play Luna, AM or Alch but I feel that's some that's really easy to work on. Efficiency is such a simple way to get ahead of players on that bracket.

all i'm saying is, if you're playing with 2k players and you know they're bad at farming, then you can't take 3/4 of the farm on the map and still expect to win. it's just not realistic. you should have cut back on your own farming.

DrPizza

Banned
It reminds me of a Naga Siren that would fuck up all the team fights in one of my recent games. The fight would start with a good initiation, I would pop BKB, the other team would not, and she would start the song so that we could "escape". We lost every team fight.

I had a Shadow Demon a couple of days ago, that whenever I'd pounce-cloud-diffusal an enemy (I randomed Riki) he'd disrupt them. Whenever our silencer Orchided them, he'd disrupt them. We begged him to stop, to no avail. After having a small lead and one lane for 80% of the game, we lost.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well you're not going to complain about them to their faces.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Man, EE's ember this game is one of the best I've seen.

If this were a pub, and I was VP, I would be like, "this guy is map hacking"

EDIT: lol just as I post that

Realistically, most players don't at 2k unless they play Luna, AM or Alch but I feel that's some that's really easy to work and improve on. 350 GPM on position 1 or 2s is unnecessary most of the time. Efficiency is such a simple way to get ahead of players on that bracket.

What's your problem here, don't you see some of us are trying to shitpost at peace.

But really, that's how most people below 3k play, they have no idea what to do after laning phase is done, some will just stick under the tower and wait there till the enemy gets farmed enough to start five man pushing taking objectives, and then they will blame everyone else saying "not my fault you lost your lane, my tower is still up for a reason" and then proceed to ask for reports "noobs feed, please report" that's pretty much how every game in my bracket goes like.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
In the thread about the scumbag CEO's phone number being leaked online, some Junior made this huge conspiracy theory sounding post about Opiate....twice. His account was nuked and the posts are gone.

Opiate isn't a mod anymore, and that's really weird.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
adjusted euro mmr =

(NA MMR) - 750*(0.1 + X); X = [(# of games played on EUW/EUE/LUX) / (1000)]

This is my PHD in dota thesis backed by many years of research in WoW, HoN, and countless other multiplayer games. It took me 6 years of blood, sweat, and tears (and not getting laid) to come up with this--my life's work.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is 6.84 the longest patch in Dota 2 history?

No, that would be 6.74c, back in 2012. It lasted 6 months.

A lot of us cut our teeth playing just that patch in the early days of Dota 2.

6.72 lasted a long time, but Dota 2 Beta Keys didn't even start rolling out until the tail end of it, so for most plays they would have played it 2 months top in Dota 2.

Top Bottom