• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Skab

No, that would be 6.74c, back in 2012. It lasted 6 months.

A lot of us cut our teeth playing just that patch in the early days of Dota 2.

.72 -> .73 lasted 8 months. (not counting b/c/d/etc versions.)

Edit: Oh, he said Dota 2 specifically. nm

shira

misc-give.gif
misc-give.gif

why the fuck u guys want ck buffed

literally his worst aspects are no flash farm and mana which can be somewhat aliviated with bottle

hero is really strong

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
why the fuck u guys want ck buffed

literally his worst aspects are no flash farm and mana which can be somewhat aliviated with bottle

hero is really strong

His ultimate has a very hard time being effective in fights with all the insane aoe damage and cc coming from todays popular heroes. Put that together with the longer cooldown and you essentially play a three skill hero that you have to put a bottle on for no other reason than his stats being garbage. The crit at 10% is also really inconsistent, mostly a liability as a steroid in shorter engagements compared to things like thirst, berserkers blood, desolate, even mana break, etc. Hero can be made passable, but is by no means strong. And don't even get me started on his cast points.

EDIT: SORRY DIDNT SHITPOST

bcJzXGD.png

I hope some weaker heroes that have bash/crit skills get a new more unique skill instead, especially CK. I'd rather it be a passive that makes his ult more powerful or something. The least he should be getting is a buff to his W so it doesn't break when someone goes into fog.

His ultimate has a very hard time being effective in fights with all the insane aoe damage and cc coming from todays popular heroes. Put that together with the longer cooldown and you essentially play a three skill hero that you have to put a bottle on for no other reason than his stats being garbage. The crit at 10% is also really inconsistent, mostly a liability as a steroid in shorter engagements compared to things like thirst, berserkers blood, sesolate, even mana break, etc. Hero can be made passable, but is by no means strong. And don't even get me started on his cast points.

EDIT: SORRY DIDNT SHITPOST

bcJzXGD.png

Not to mention his illusions can be easily dealt with if you have any hexing abilities from lion or SS, they should look for a way to tweak the way his illusions work.

I'm watching Secret's game which reminds me how i expected radiance naga to take off and it never did. I guess having no burst, being unable to farm ancient stacks effectively and taking so much space to come online was what worked against it?

Even though some whined endlessly about radiance/octarine naga, she still requires a modicum of skill to use effectively and shit ain't cheap.

I'm watching Secret's game which reminds me how i expected radiance naga to take off and it never did. I guess having no burst, being unable to farm ancient stacks effectively and taking so much space to come online was what worked against it?

Radiance Naga was super popular for a while, 6.84 radiance/octarine Naga is the one that never really took off. It's probably because she can't actually contribute to fights for a very long time.

DrPizza

Banned
I hope some weaker heroes that have bash/crit skills get a new more unique skill instead, especially CK. I'd rather it be a passive that makes his ult more powerful or something. The least he should be getting is a buff to his W so it doesn't break when someone goes into fog.

Rift giving vision would be good, but I'm not sure it's enough to make him viable.

Kade

I'm at Valve Interactive HQ to intreview the one and only Ice Dog, does the community have any suggestions or questions for the creator of Defense of the Ancient 2?

mortal strike still has 15% proc chance but does max 200% dmg instead, also bashes

ugh wraith kunt needs to come, her time is nigh (bike)

Russ T

Banned
I'm at Valve Interactive HQ to intreview the one and only Ice Dog, does the community have any suggestions or questions for the creator of Defense of the Ancient 2?

how does it feel to be responsible for valve's demise after refusing to release 6.85

Top Bottom