• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

d48R1ch.jpg

plz mr lizard

Hylian7

Do other topics have conspiracy theories against mods? I would love to read those, that sound hilarious.

In the thread about the scumbag CEO's phone number being leaked online, some Junior made this huge conspiracy theory sounding post about Opiate....twice. His account was nuked and the posts are gone.

well if you were naga, was it because you were farming the entire map

Nah, late game, I just farmed the lanes and the enemy jungle. I was aware that farming our own jungle would've been bad in terms of overall efficiency. Not sure how my team managed to hit no fucking creeps at all. I actually wanted to check the replay at some point because I did download it but it's gone with Source 2 and I'll never find out how we meerly had 1.5 farmed heroes.
None of them is good at farming, which I'm aware of, but they literally had their own jungle at disposal for like 30-40 mins and we didn't have 5 farmed heroes. There is no excuse to getting outfarmed in that scenario. But I suppose they just lack the farming routines and patterns.

At some point between the 30th and 40th minute the enemy team couldn't leave the base and had no farm available other than the creeps hitting at their T3s and they still outfarmed my team by this much. Absolutely mind-boggling.

Elitro

I'm watching Secret's game which reminds me how i expected radiance naga to take off and it never did. I guess having no burst, being unable to farm ancient stacks effectively and taking so much space to come online was what worked against it?

inkls

Bans are very subjective
Their intent is purely corrective
If you're uncouth
a bait from a sleuth
is appropriate from my perspective

Je me suis rasé les aisselles en pensant à toi
J'étais fatigué d'être celle que tu ne voyais pas, que tu ne voyais pas
J'ai porté de la dentelle sous ma veste à pois
Si tu avais vu laquelle tu comprendrais pourquoi, tu comprendrais pourquoi

Dans mon corps, dans mon corps de jeune fille
dans mon corps de jeune fille, il y a des changements (2x)

J'ai rangé tout le bordel me préparant au cas
ou tu partirais d'avec elle pour venir avec moi, pour venir avec moi
Je me suis mise toute belle et j'ai souhaité tout bas
Qu'à la porte l'on m'appelle et que tu sois sur le pas, que tu sois sur le pas
Et qu'à genoux les mains pleines d'un bouquet de lilas
Tu me dises que tu m'aimes ou quelque choses comme ca, quelque chose comme ca

Dans mon corps, dans mon corps de jeune fille
dans mon corps de jeune fille, il y a des changements (3x)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Nah, late game, I just farmed the lanes and the enemy jungle. I was aware that farming our own jungle would've been bad in terms of overall efficiency. Not sure how my team managed to hit no fucking creeps at all. I actually wanted to check the replay at some point because I did download it but it's gone with Source 2 and I'll never find out how we meerly had 1.5 farmed heroes.
None of them is good at farming, which I'm aware of, but they literally had their own jungle at disposal for like 30-40 mins and we didn't have 5 farmed heroes. There is no excuse to getting outfarmed in that scenario. But I suppose they just lack the farming routines and patterns.

At some point between the 30th and 40th minute the enemy team couldn't leave the base and had no farm available other than the creeps hitting at their T3s and they still outfarmed my team by this much. Absolutely mind-boggling.

so you left four heroes to farm one jungle, is what you're saying

whereas the enemy team had three full lanes of creeps to farm

The enemy team had three lanes of creeps being delivered straight to their door

Divided 5 with one lane of rax being down and thus creeps dropping less gold. There is no way they had more access to money than my team. Had someone else played my exact Naga, I would've had 1.5-2 more items than any of my buddies on any of the heroes provided sufficient inventory space. They just don't farm well. I know that for a fact.

Responding to English in French
Befits one who's stuck in the trench
vent your frustration
to cure your fixation
upon the thirst you cannot quench

Naga so fucking disgusting, illusions chasing heroes down into the fountain and actually manage to get the kill, they better nerf the octarine core working on illusions.

Sianos

its okay imp, just proof that sometimes no matter how hard you rat and farm and micro your gorgeous illusions sometimes your team will let you down

i guess every game really isn't winnable, is it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
its okay imp, just proof that sometimes no matter how hard you rat and farm and micro your gorgeous illusions sometimes your team will let you down

you should know full well the dangers of starving your team of farm and losing because of it
happy.gif

DrPizza

Banned
Naga so fucking disgusting, illusions chasing heroes down into the fountain and actually manage to get the kill, they better nerf the octarine core working on illusions.

Yeah, that's actually dumb. Illusions can't use regular lifesteal, so why on earth do they get spell lifesteal?

Wok

Honestly, it is okay if team rat sometimes loses. Based on the kill counts, the winners were the best team fighters.

Go play fighter.

ooS8fPW.png

I wasn't that upset. We were entirely incapable of winning fights for the past 30 minutes and I couldn't see me ratting it out because my entire team literally died within 3 seconds whenever they engaged and didn't have the tools to make space for me to get a rax in return. We weren't ever gonna win the game without winning at least one team fight and we didn't come close to doing so at any point past 50 minutes if I remember correctly.

Sianos

Honestly, it is okay if team rat sometimes loses. Based on the kill counts, the winners were the best team fighters.

Go play fighter.

but if i'm fighting, the creep harvest will go to waste and my nagalings will slowly starve to death in their nests

and then the jungle population will grow out of control and destroy the dota ecosystem

I wasn't that upset. We were entirely incapable of winning fights for the past 30 minutes and I couldn't see me ratting it out because my entire team literally died within 3 seconds whenever they engaged and didn't have the tools to make space for me to get a rax in return. We weren't ever gonna win the game without winning at least one team fight and we didn't come close to doing so at any point past 50 minutes if I remember correctly.

it happens, a team game cannot be won by one person alone

especially when it is one of those pesky ranked matchmaking games

it happens, a team game cannot be won by one person alone

especially when it is one of those pesky ranked matchmaking games

Realistically, I probably could've. I don't play Naga enough and that game was pretty surely normal bracket (played on the low MMR acc of my brother + all 4 of my buddies are 2ks) and had I played a hero I was comfy with, I could've done it. 2ks won't outskill me in fights but I didn't feel comfortable enough fighting with her. In the late game, I initiated a fight with song and got my team killed with a double Echo Slam lol.

Wok

Realistically, I probably could've. I don't play Naga enough and that game was pretty surely normal bracket (played on the low MMR acc of my brother + all 4 of my buddies are 2ks) and had I played a hero I was comfy with, I could've done it. 2ks won't outskill me in fights but I didn't feel comfortable enough fighting with her. In the late game, I initiated a fight with song and got my team killed with a double Echo Stomp lol.

It reminds me of a Naga Siren that would fuck up all the team fights in one of my recent games. The fight would start with a good initiation, I would pop BKB, the other team would not, and she would start the song so that we could "escape". We lost every team fight.

It reminds me of a Naga Siren that would fuck up all the team fights in one of my recent games. The fight would start with a good initiation, I would pop BKB, the other team would not, and she would start the song so that we could "escape". We lost every team fight.

My goal was to close the gap on Sniper and have him duelled before he two shot everyone on my team again but it didn't work out. Wasn't even mad. They clearly deserved that W.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
honeskly if you're the best player on your team and you know that your team isn't good at farming and you still take 3/4 of the farm on the map for yourself..............i don't think you get to complain about your teammates being bad at farming.

Top Bottom