• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

shira

MLG's been on a downslide for like 5 years now

I mean, it's good on them to keep trying and it's never a bad thing for games to get events, but it's been obvious for a couple of years now that developer-sponsored leagues and events are going to be the future, and not whatever NFL-lite idea MLG was built around. Having worse production than a BTS or GD studio stream isn't helping either, though.

Looks like yahoo got scared
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/yahoo-in-advanced-talks-to-buy-mlg-report/1100-6431483/

misc-fEEd.png

M.D

i'm so salty if secret gets to the finals

what kind of format is this shit? being rewarded for beating the second worst team in the tournament twice, while the team that won 2 against way better opponents gets kicked out for losing one Bo3

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
It's group stage with single elimination, I don't see the issue. Monkey Business have been given the 'weaker' team so that is their advantage.

I would like either TS or MB to take it in that order. I would really like it if TS won, but I feel like MB stands a better chance of winning the final with some of the volatility on the Secret squad.

EE on WK, this won't end well. He would have died 10 times more without the escapes from Ember the last two games.
cBj1LTf.png

He is too often out of position for a carry like WK imho.

M.D

It's group stage with single elimination, I don't see the issue. Monkey Business have been given the 'weaker' team so that is their advantage.

The groups were uneven to begin with two of the worst teams by quite a margin being in group B, and secret got to play MVP as their first series as well as the series that kept kept them alive and sent them to the semi-finals.

I'm also not sure how you can judge secret being the weaker team than current EG

BenQ best plays have a random start time, I guess. 2 extra minutes of farming before the play? Missing a key SF reaction? Never know what you're gonna get with BenQ!

No dedicated observers.

There was an instance in a rosh fight were the camera was bouncing all over the place, not focusing on anything, didn't even see how the 10% hp slardar escaped W33 there.

Looks like EE WK did what he failed to do in game 2, the secret draft was spot on, but the necro pick into the dazzle hurt MB much more.

Top Bottom