• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

iamblades

CDEC's safe and mid lane were stronger on paper though? Sumail lost mid harder than he probably should've. The cancled salve hurt very hurt.

EG's line seems all about defending high ground and comboing the enemy team to death. Hasn't worked once yet.

That's been their issue so far that I've seen, they pick these high ground defense lineups, but then try to fight all those midgame skirmishes instead of cutting their losses and waiting until they are forced to fight. I dunno how many times this tournament they've TPed into a fight just to feed more kills.

EG's line seems all about defending high ground and comboing the enemy team to death. Hasn't worked once yet.

That's exactly what won them the 3rd game against VP, they couldn't even push high ground with the aegis and cheese advantage, so yes it has obviously worked for them, just don't think it's the best strat against the hyper aggressive style of CDEC.

Baha

I can only answer from what I read on reddit, which said that New Orleans doesn't have a lot of PC gaming traditionally and thus relatively few people play Dota (and are willing to pay $50 for a ticket).

How are the crowds for the Call of Duty and Smash stuff? I can hear them on the Dota 2 stream so I wonder if they sacrificed the dota 2 crowd for the presence of the other 2.

Saprol

we won but really everybody in the lobby lost game 2
aaaah.gif

This game is over for CDEC, their draft was supposed to give them lane and mid game control, and they got none.

Universe clockwork is insane, his timing with the flare is flawless.

Fevaweva

This final is going to be too close to call tbh. Both teams have had their ups and downs throughout the tournament. I agree with Merlini and slighty slightly favour EG though.

Top Bottom