• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

shira

Is this the only place you go to? Pretty much every place you go to or think about going to will be covered in spoilers. I think the best advice is going super early in the morning.
Don't use much social media and gaf mods are pretty quick on the banhammer for major movie spoilers

Pratfall

i learned how to bloodrage the enemy gyrocopter

legitimately though i haven't played with 3ks in so long in matchmaking, and during inhouses for the most part i ignore whatever it is they're doing, so probably not in a long time

i'm just happy to know that i've made such an impact on you

JC Sera

I killed chole. It's what she wanted

You my favorite
latest

kvk1

Weak sauce. I killed Arcadia Bay. Who needs it? Keeps trying to kill my BFF Chloe with its destiny bullcrap.

highfive.gif

i did the same. FUCK the Bay. Max and Chloe against the world.

what a game. it's been so long since i was that engrossed in a story and its characters.

looking forward more awesome dontnod shenanigans

Hylian7

I think I've found a new hell.

Teammates that don't know the real Terrorblade from the illusions.
misc-fEEd.png

And they actually argued with me saying it doesn't work that way when I told them you can see the difference.

Chris R

Reserved Seating is the best. I'll leave work, grab a bite of dinner, and then walk in and sit down in my seat for Star Wars 5 minutes before it starts at 7:20.

Take it from me no one pays attention to constructive posts.

on the contrary, few posts are appreciated more. Everyone reads them; not everyone chooses to quote them, comment on them or argue against them.

Reserved Seating is the best. I'll leave work, grab a bite of dinner, and then walk in and sit down in my seat for Star Wars 5 minutes before it starts at 7:20.

If people aren't reserved seating, they need to find a theater where they can. Fuck going to a theater 3 hours in advance.

Woul you read a tobear gangbang fanfic hentai done in mspaint?

woah. explain yourself, bear.

3kmmr nerd question
When to see star wars
1. Opening night
2. Day after
3. Cheap Tuesday
4. Wait for full analysis of meta rating scores

Just be aware that JJ Abrams is like 6.85 Alchemist to Zack Snyder's Naga Siren: slightly better and makes more money but essentially the same kind of cancer

If you expect a really competent and by the numbers action movie I think you'll be satisfied, but if you bring in all the expectations of your Star Wars nostalgia he'll either disappoint you or make you feel pandered to.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

misc-fEEd.png

And they actually argued with me saying it doesn't work that way when I told them you can see the difference.

Well Manta Illusions still look normal, but yeah.

JC Sera

misc-fEEd.png

My beau the other day said to me the other day "I know this sounds stupid, but I can't tell the difference between the terrorblades, even though you''re supposed to"

He has trouble with colours sometimes, and is playing on the lowest settings due to recent technical issues, which might be the problem.

Its a legitimate problem that might be widespread enough to justify a change in the future (i.e. higher contrast between TB and his illusions)

shira

Just be aware that JJ Abrams is like 6.85 Alchemist to Zack Snyder's Naga Siren: slightly better and makes more money but essentially the same kind of cancer

If you expect a really competent and by the numbers action movie I think you'll be satisfied, but if you bring in all the expectations of your Star Wars nostalgia he'll either disappoint you or make you feel pandered to.
Well it is a Lucas based story. It's going to be some 11 year old wet dream with lens flaring and jj shaky cam fx
My beau the other day said to me the other day "I know this sounds stupid, but I can't tell the difference between the terrorblades, even though you''re supposed to"

He has trouble with colours sometimes, and is playing on the lowest settings due to recent technical issues, which might be the problem.

Its a legitimate problem that might be widespread enough to justify a change in the future (i.e. higher contrast between TB and his illusions)
Did your husbando produce undertale

Hylian7

Yeah, I totally understand that. Hell, I have a tough time telling sometimes, but I've figured out what to look for. The hints of purple give it away.

These guys didn't even know there was a way to tell though, I think that's a little bit different.

Well Manta Illusions still look normal, but yeah.

Yeah, he didn't buy the Manta until 45 minutes.

manfestival

really trying to like wildstar but im finding the system that I enjoyed initially to become very repetitive much faster than other mmos. Maybe pvp will save me? Please someone save me from playing dota 2 for the next few hours

Low Tier
really trying to like wildstar but im finding the system that I enjoyed initially to become very repetitive much faster than other mmos. Maybe pvp will save me? Please someone save me from playing dota 2 for the next few hours

if you're warhound-1 mumblegaf is on that server.

im OWNAGE at wildstar

misc-fEEd.png

This reminds me of a game I played as support where I was constantly detecting Slark before shadow dance was made undetectable by True Sight. My team literally thought he was undetectable when he used it. I thought it was the deepest trench, but it turns out those players were visionaries!

DrPizza

Banned
I've decided to get back on the ranked train. Went 2-1 for the night.

Lost the first as Viper... I wasn't sure what items to get. I probably should have gone for a BKB but I wasn't sure I'd be able to get it off with their Storm Spirit zipping and pulling me, and was too concerned about the Phantom Assassin.

Second game I went 24/2/10 as Viper and outfarmed the radiance-manta-octarine Naga on our team.

Third was 12/3/15 as Spectre. Our Shadow Fiend was spazzing out, raging that I was farming up my Radiance in the jungle rather than "fighting". But we couldn't show in lane because they had a strong Tinker, so jungle it was. Went PMS-mask-treads-radiance-diffusal-satanic-heart, and once I had the radiance-diffusal things were squarely in our favour.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Had a completely winnable game

Except SK kept dying to Juggernaut
http://gfycat.com/CarefreeMeaslyClingfish

SK whiffed possibly 8/10 ultimates
Omniknight using GA on 1-2 targets a fight after our cores died and going SnY before Aghs/Refresher

misc-fEEd.png

Honestly should just go back to playing a farming core I forgot how it was here.

TUSR

Banned
what did you choose in the end

Life is Strange 5:

G

O

T

Y

G

I

R

L

S

I killed chole. It's what she wanted

You my favorite

Weak sauce. I killed Arcadia Bay. Who needs it? Keeps trying to kill my BFF Chloe with its destiny bullcrap.

I didn't want her to be mad at me man ;_;

I don't expect spoilers for a completely different game in a community thread for dota 2.

control yourself

isnt everything in spoiler text anyways

^

i learned how to bloodrage the enemy gyrocopter

lmao

Top Bottom