• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Wok

there's literally no point in improving at dota 2

When your games look like Symphony of Skills, it is worth improving.

I want to share the end of my last game (46-47 min in): http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1887289790

Enigma's Midnight Pulse, while I BKB and blink.

LIseJLH.jpg

Freezing Field, while Enigma uses refresher+BKB, and Invoker uses BKB.

Blackhole, Slark's blink + pounce, Chaose Meteor, Sun Strike.

Aghanim Deafening Blast for the visuals.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
if you improve you just get matched against better opponents

if anything it's worth deliberately lowering your mmr tbQh

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
When the number goes down I get sad
cry.gif

But when the number goes up I'm happy
smile.gif

I'm going to keep working on my number so it's the biggest number in the world
song_siren.gif

Hylian7

There is no trench. Just skill levels matching MMRs. There is no MMR where you get the "trenches" that kept you down there. Anyone that says "Xk is the worst bracket, my other account is 8k" is completely full of shit.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
A lot of pubs can't deal with surprise hooks.

I should know, I'm one of them.

As it turns out the -armour Clinkz build works in pubs really well. Who would have thought.

(although I have no idea what to buy past Deso/Solar Crest but that's situational anyway)

Red UFO

Chen is my new favourite hero. You ain't gonna be winning any games single handedly with him but you can fuck peoples shit if you get active with your mek.

Chen is my new favourite hero. You ain't gonna be winning any games single handedly with him but you can fuck peoples shit if you get active with your mek.

he slays SO hard when you fuck up their shit in lane and go back to farming your quick mek

his power approaches elder titan tbh, give him his buffs back

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Huskar, on the other hand, is still as rage inducing as ever

"Gee", thought Valve, "what if there was a hero that simply could not be killed with anything less than 4v1 from minutes 10 through 45 of the game"

Chris R

My hotel internet is actually fast enough to play... Why the fuck did I not bring a mouse ;_;

Also, Hylian, how the fuck can you stand this heat. I've been sweating non-stop since I landed a few hours ago :( Like 80F at 10 fucking pm and still 80% humidity or some stupid shit like that.

Top Bottom