• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Get well soon Kirbs. If anybody needs me I'll be over here not taking for granted every piss I take today.

CSKMkKBUsAEqHsb.jpg

NYN set up looks pretty sweet

Mordeccai

Don't worry Kirby, everything will be just fine. It's likely they will break up the stone through ultrasonic destruction, they make a small incision, insert a fluroscope that emits sonic waves that will break up that sumbitch and then suck all the pieces out. You may get lucky and not have to pass any large pieces of stone through peeing.

You definitely wont need to be put in ICU. Those beds are something of a highly prized commodity in most hospitals lol, if you do need to stay you'll be placed on one of the floors. At least in my hospital, our ICU beds are very limited and mainly go to patients that need ventilators, are post op from major surgeries, super super sick people. It's a very routine procedure, you're in good hands.

You'll be back playing dota before you know it!

-----------------------------------

Well I had a fun dota match last night. Classic slasher's way Silencer mid, only I rushed midas, then went shadow blade/orchid/moonshard. The attack speed was glorious.

Oh boy, I have been admitted to the hospital. Though I'm not sure if I really need to be put in critical care. It seems a kidney stone is blocking one of the urinary tubes.

Hope all goes well man. My father had kidney stones when I was young and in my whole lifetime, I've never seen him in so much pain.

M.D

Hope all goes well man. My father had kidney stones when I was young and in my whole lifetime, I've never seen him in so much pain.

My father had Gallstones 4 years ago. He experienced pain and was vomiting before, but we didn't know what it was, until one night he suffered from so much pain and we had to take him to a medical center, then they took him to a hospital with an ambulance

I've never seen anyone suffer so much pain before, it was honestly the scariest moment in my entire life.

GL Kirby

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Q: Shooting Peach
No Target
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Radius: 100
Mika readies for 1 second and shoots forward in the direction she's facing, ass first, damaging all enemy units in her path, slowing them and knocking them back in the direction of her charge.

Distance: 300/400/500/600
Damage: 75/150/225/300
Slow: 20/30/40/50
Duration: 3 seconds
Knockback: 100 units

W: Rainbow Typhoon
Target Unit
Melee
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Radius: 300
Mika grabs a unit and spins them around 3 times before throwing them away, stunning nearby enemies. She can activate this ability again to throw the grabbed unit in a target direction at the end of the spin, dealing damage. Enemies take damage proportional to the grabbed unit's current health.

Spin Duration: 2 seconds
Stun Duration: 2 seconds
Throw Distance: 300/350/400/450 range
Thrown unit damage: 50/100/150/200 (enemy units only)
Damage as percent of health: 20% (divided over 3 spins)

E: Mic Performance
Channeled
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Range: 1000
Mika gains +4/8/12 Strength and +10/15/20 movespeed per second for every enemy hero within range. She is fully revealed to enemy units during this channel. Maximum 10 seconds.

Duration: 10 seconds at the end of her channel.

R: Call Nadeshiko
Target Area
Cooldown: 70/50/30
Radius: 200
Range: 500
Mika shines a spotlight on a target area for 2 seconds before, Nadeshiko dive bombs the battlefield and slows all enemies she impacts. Nadeshiko gets half of Mika's base stats, Shooting Peach and Rainbow Typhoon.

Duration: 20 seconds

F: Peach Assault (Aghanims Upgrade)
Target Enemy Hero
Cooldown: Once during Call Nadeshiko
Range: 300
Radius: 200

She does this to her target. Also damages all units in their path during the combo. Usable only when Nadeshiko is present.

Damage: 10/15/25% of Mika and Nadeshiko's combined health.

ksan

im close to surviving a season without kililng myself after having hylian in my team, i think thats an achievement in itself

Mordeccai

Mika's boobs make no sense. Its like her nipples are on the sides of her cleavage and not front and center.

Plus they are too floppy, like bunny ears.

Top Bottom