• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Russ T

Banned
laugh.gif

anuxi_rum.gif
anuxi_rum.gif
anuxi_rum.gif
anuxi_rum.gif
anuxi_rum.gif
anuxi_rum.gif
anuxi_rum.gif
anuxi_rum.gif

Click on dire mid ranged raxs is pretty hard now

Yeah, I had issues clicking on a few of the buildings. I also got an ion shell on an enemy lesh when I could've swore I was clicking on my Dragon Knight.

Edit: I checked, and I clicked slightly under the body of the DK and it put it on the lesh that was behind him.

Satch

Banned
i just watched mirana walk through her own barracks (on dire side) so the collision must be completely fucked lol

Hylian7

Interesting build on that druid.

Yeah...we knew it was weird but he was getting freefarm in the safe lane. He wanted to be racecar Sylla. I had no idea he didn't take level 2 Bear until 18 though! No wonder I wasn't getting rooted until late game!

No items on his bear was really bizarre too. We were actually expecting him offlane and to be doing the bear pulls and such, using the bear to steal the bounty rune, etc, but nope, he was safelane with that build.

Coup De Grace has always been in the game--well, at least for the past like 2.5 years.

Seeing one-shots with it never really gets old though. Hell seeing one-shots with anything never really gets old.

Satch

Banned
i see what arteezy's talking about now

i went online to play and i cant even click the ground to move. the game is back to not reading my clicks at all again

Wow, I get really exasperated when people don't end the game with an exposed throne and fuck around killing people instead (spawn camping is not included in this)

bounchfx

is anyone playing? ill be up for a couple hours, shoot me an invite if theres a group going, I feel lazy

edit: also this is bullshit, I didn't get the '6 in a row' victory shout trophy even though I got 6 in a row as of today

Top Bottom