• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

bbd23

4Head.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Someone tell EE Kizumonogatari is getting a countdown.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think the hitboxes might be too big now, IDK. I'm getting demolished by Storm's Q.

I'll play wildstar once the server fuckups are gone. Played in closed beta and had a good time despite the shite performance. Until then I'll just keep to GW2/Dirty Bomb/Diablo
cBj1LTf.png

can it fucking be winter already this weather is awful
Yes please - Floridian

Artanisix

I made a character but haven't told moody and freakinchai what the name is yet

Gotta catch up to them and then join their party like a hidden character unlock

Here it has been raining every day since last week.

Well at least dazzle still got the magic touch still, 100%WR after another game still.
smile.gif

Also I got a duplicate Rider of Avarice set for abby, was thinking of recycling it, but if any fellow gaffer wants to take it, feel free to add me, SteamID: Bishameownten.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
they should let people sell drops again, everyone's playing CS:GO to sell cases

I wonder how much of the 'Player base' is bots tbh. Like, I'm pretty sure my replay downloading bot is considered a player. Losing the item farming bots could account for a few percent of the 'Player Base'

M.D

yes, lol is basically a picture where heroes play.

i just played a bot game of lol

lots similarities but obviously there's a ton of deeper stuff that i can't understand without actually playing and learning about the game

seems pretty cool tho

But you pay to buy CSGO. I don't like that you have to pay to open cases, but at least you can sell them if you don't want to.

yeah, this kind of puts a bad taste in my mouth. I can justify paying to open a case in Dota since it's free, but I already payed like 15$ for CSGO and now they drop lottery tickets in my inventory and tell me to pay them to see if I win? Lol no.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
yeah, this kind of puts a bad taste in my mouth. I can justify paying to open a case in Dota since it's free, but I already payed like 15$ for CSGO and now they drop lottery tickets in my inventory and tell me to pay them to see if I win? Lol no.

Like I said, I don't like the fact that you have to pay to open cases in a game that you already paid to own in the first place. But the tradeoff is that you can sell them.

Top Bottom