• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Low Tier
bounchy does the hat system kinda play favorites? Like i notice a ton of people submitting stuff but so few get in and its usually repeat names. asking for a friend who may be interested in trying out her stuff in dota hats

Auteezy

Banned
Yeah they actually made targeting worse, I didn't notice any messed up targeting before but today I was playing Lich and had problems trying to attack the radiant throne and ice armor dire barracks and throne. Like you have to click directly on top of the centre of them.

yarden24

I think I could be around a 3k player if I only played/spammed pos 1/2s but I really like playing a wide variety of heroes. Playing a support when your carry is actually a good player makes for a great game, same with playing a carry when the supports actually do well.

It sucks when you realize the SF picker who went mid and is currently 0-3 6 mins into the game is going to cost you 25 MMR because you won't be able to carry as a position 5 Witch Doctor ;_; A much better player probably still could win the game in that position, just not me.

it might take longer, but just keep picking different heroes and you will gain mmr eventually, I random a ton , always have, and although it took me ages, I did eventually climb in mmr, and im sure ill continue to do so

Pratfall

yeah clicking is even more fucked, i try not to get frustrated too much with valve but they need to figure this stuff out quick

Volodja

I get constant double clicks when buying stuff, it's not often awful, but sometimes it can cost me a bit of gold.
And the targeting sometimes does feel pretty off.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i had a dream where some dude had recorded a white-guy-with-guitar version of E-MO-TION and i was so ready to post it in OT and upset the swiftler youth. somebody help me please.

Haunted

tbt.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Can I pick TA again?
qvpKQgs.gif

TA seems like basically the best mid in the game right now?

she's not as good as leshrac was in the last patch because she has actual counters, but not being touched while everyone better than her was dragged down a peg indirectly buffed her.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
TA is still too easily countered to need a nerf...the only thing i can see being nerfed in 6.84b is undying tbQh.

Top Bottom