• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Wok

Thanks. I am also sharing the other tip which you gave me in chat:

vr9u5Ma.png

With my hotkey setting, it turns out that I have to press Alt+DD. I have D on quickcast and alt+D on normal cast. With DD, I put two rocks where my mouse cursor is.

The game is easier with Stone Remnant (D) on Normal cast. Less waste of stones due to panicking in teamfights, easier combo as mentioned by Hylian, easy long roll with a simple DD during the roll.

Qvoth

3 man crush into disruptor ulti goddamn
edit: wtf? my stream stopped for a second suddenly secret won? what happened?
dc gave up because they realized sf too far ahead?

sephi22

I've been away from Dota 2 for more than a month now, mainly because of Destiny TTK. While I don't miss playing the game, I do miss watching pro dota as I feel like I left too quickly after the reshuffle.

Could someone give me a summary on who's doing well now? I know all the players from TI5 but haven't watched anything post-TI. How are the new guys like Biryu and Miracle? I'm getting the impression that new Secret is doing well and Vega Squadron is really good now. Aui's team seems to be struggling. Anything I'm missing?

I've been away from Dota 2 for more than a month now, mainly because of Destiny TTK. While I don't miss playing the game, I do miss watching pro dota as I feel like I left too quickly after the reshuffle.

Could someone give me a summary on who's doing well now? I know all the players from TI5 but haven't watched anything post-TI. How are the new guys like Biryu and Miracle? I'm getting the impression that new Secret is doing well and Vega Squadron is really good now. Aui's team seems to be struggling. Anything I'm missing?
Secret, vg, and monkey business are top kek...everyone else is meh

AFK jungling Doom, finishes game 1-9.

"actually, that shows how bad the rest of you are"

cBj1LTf.png

I got into a 5 minute post game argument with a last pick Templar Assassin that then went straight to jungle that said my solo safe lane Medusa that I first pick randomed should have been able to farm freely against a Necro and Centaur dual offlane.

elyetis

AFK jungling Doom, finishes game 1-9.

"actually, that shows how bad the rest of you are"

cBj1LTf.png
Recently had a third or 4th pick Tiny solo hardlane ( while his friend choose to jungle with axe ), who died something like 5 time in 7 min I think. Whose answer was "you should have picked around me".

I guess that Luna phase boots => aghanim, a couple days later wasn't that bad in comparison.

pompidu

agree. playing meepo is the most entertaining way to play the game.

First time i played him in awhile. I knew we were gonna lose the game before starting (2 newbies) and just did a weird meepo build that worked well. Most fun hero that really tests your mechanical abilities.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Very few things in Dota make me happier than fng's carry Venge drafts continuing to win officials.

How would you guys itemize undying? I've been playing him a little lately and just building crimson guard (faced physical damage lineups) then aghs (there's usually another mek carrier). My thought it to just build him tanking and let him soak up damage while just decaying with aghs and letting tombstone do its work. For some reason I'm just blanking on endgame items.

Baha

How would you guys itemize undying? I've been playing him a little lately and just building crimson guard (faced physical damage lineups) then aghs (there's usually another mek carrier). My thought it to just build him tanking and let him soak up damage while just decaying with aghs and letting tombstone do its work. For some reason I'm just blanking on endgame items.

Shivas is great late game, maybe a halberd if the other team has a heavy right clicker.

vlads, shiva,lotus orb,hex
glimmer cape is also good .

Top Bottom