• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Ultrabum

3 games of all random, 3 instant DC's poor network conditions, game is safe to leave instantly.

Hacking or bad servers?

#Conspiracy

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

confirmed heterophobe

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That art looks like something out of a cheap web/mobile game filled to the brim with microtransactions, RNG and grinding. "Come farm safe lane now my lord!"

Mordeccai

First time monitor arm owner here. After installing it, this is the only way to describe it:

mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

Absolute freedom. Unlimited power. I can move this shit anywhere I want, or pull it out almost 3 feet towards my bed to use the display as a TV.

I have spent entirely too much money on my computer set up this year. I think I'm done with upgrades for now though
once I get a new case, cpu and mobo
hush.gif

Haly

My culture being appropriated right before my eyes.

I bring shame to my ancestors whenever I play this disgusting game.

Haly

Tusk as a concept is an insult to Inuit culture.

I mean he throws igloos at people, come on.

Igloos are a marvel of prehistoric engineering, but in DOTA it's a symbol of oppression.

Haly

fleagion's inclusion in the game is racist because she's shit

She's the black character OSFrog points to while saying "I'm not racist, some of my best heroes are black".

Meanwhile, Chen, Dragon Knight, and Legion are all marginalized in this meta.

Coincidence... or diet racism manifesting in hero balance?

inkls

fleagion's inclusion in the game is racist because she's shit

I mean, its not like popgaf is showing her much support anyway.

"oh man she's so bad, lemme leave her for dead in a ditch until she gets buffed"

"I support black women, but only when they are strong"

heck, even the the straight white man that is Bone7 has been more supporting of her than popgaf
laugh.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the ATTEMPT to imply that someone else is racist when icefraud is the one who saw that fleagion commander was too strong for a black woman and nerfed her to hell and then added insult to INJURY by giving her the worst aghs ult in the game

inkls

the ATTEMPT to imply that someone else is racist when icefraud is the one who saw that fleagion commander was too strong for a black woman and nerfed her to hell and then added insult to INJURY by giving her the worst aghs ult in the game

I'm just sayin'

I'm not the one who avoids her in pubs
clock-eyebrow.gif

Top Bottom