• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

I stopped playing TF2 when it became this super confusing clusterfuck of stuff
and moved to a less confusing game like DOTA
I had so much fun with it on release

Sianos

ember spirit is FUN

highlight of the game was dodging a requiem of souls with a remnant, then killing shadow fiend with a sleight near jungle creeps so that i dodged his death requiem too

thinking.gif

kionedrik

ya'll should be watching overwatch streams instead of that garbage

I watched 2 min of that garbage, just enough time to realize it was garbage

Overwatch is just TF2 with a new coat of paint. It seemed as exciting as watching said paint dry... Blizzard doesn't know how to make games anymore, just money-printing machines

Hylian7

ember spirit is FUN

highlight of the game was dodging a requiem of souls with a remnant, then killing shadow fiend with a sleight near jungle creeps so that i dodged his death requiem too

thinking.gif

Dodging stuff with Sleight of Fist is so damn satisfying.

It's always bothered me though, why does Storm Spirit's zip disjoint projectiles, but yet Ember zipping to a Remnant doesn't? Had an unfortunate situation yesterday when I played Ember, and I managed to jump out to a Remnant far away, but the last Glaive was after me from Silencer, and that killed me.
sad.gif

Auteezy

Banned
i believe 1.09 is going off his own biases again. I'm sure he beat a WR in lane as Ember in the IHL or something thereabouts and thus believes that Ember beats WR. Once again 1.09 exhibits his propensity for being unable to dissociate his immense skill relative to the rest of the population with the facts that WR is a superior laner vs Ember, Thus showing 1.09's own confirmation bias.

Low Tier
?

how do you break flameguard

how does wr harass you with pms

how does ember not walk up and burn you down, if you windrun he just shackles

embers completely fine vs wr mid

theres kill potential at 6 with focus fire, but at that point the ember should be wary of such a thing and not be in a poor position where he can die to focus fire (running to contest a rune without remnant, etc.)

the fact of the matter is with bottle crowing and poormans, ember can outlane wr with flameguard and proper movement. If he can't kill her outright he keeps the lane in his presence.

Top Bottom