• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
lool swtor real men bout to play the goat mmo TREE OF SAVIOR LETS GO

profile_picture_by_upndisgustingplz-d5plrni.jpg

Qvoth

I still think lc aghs is good but you must have the right support, like io, kotl, chen, pitlord (lol?)
Blink in, ulti but time it so that you are immediately tele'd back to your base, basically the new fountain hook

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I still think lc aghs is good but you must have the right support, like io, kotl, chen, pitlord (lol?)
Blink in, ulti but time it so that you are immediately tele'd back to your base, basically the new fountain hook

umm her aghs ult ends if they're more than 2000 units apart

Duel end if LC and opponent are 2000 units apart, according to wiki.

Hylian7

Like the others said about the 2000 units thing, yeah, that's a no-go.

I had two ideas to make Legion actually good:

1. Make Moment of Courage work like it did in 6.79. That would make make it give you 2 attacks of it. Even though it was a bug, I don't think it was really that broken and could have been left in.

2. Rework Aghs to keep same duration, but both LC and her opponent get Spell Immunity. LC would rarely ever need a BKB, and Aghs is worth it on her now.

Qvoth

Oh never knew about the 2000 units away thing
Guess it is crap after all
Since posting ideas, here's mine, make both heroes in duel not able to receive damage from other parties and spell/item effect immunity from everyone else
Basically make it a real 1v1 duel that nobody else can interrupt
Maybe even something interesting, like the loser gets permanent damage reduction?

JC Sera

got the steel series sims 4 mouse cause it was a mouse under $30 that had more than 3 buttons
it can also change colours which is neat
I lie I am SUPER HYPED ABOUT THIS GOSH I'M A SUCKER FOR SPARKLY THINGS
installed the engine so you can choose the colours the led shows
it had this
theres no escape

So CLQ is just someone that griefs people/occasionally provides useful advice and Reddit jumped on the bandwagon because he uses a voice changer, right?

During that first game against LGD the Ember Spirit remnant was not inside the rosh pit, I was sat behind the guys watching them play. On the replay and from the casters POV it was inside the pit.

That's a game losing bug right there. Nice.

Honestly, this is the worst iteration of the Malaysian super star team I've seen.

Yup. I had high hopes for them too :/
-

Lightofheaven dark seer so good!

VG really need to step up their early game, They can't just relay on outplaying the enemy team (from behind) in the mid game every time. That wont work vs the likes of EG

inkls

Load into an unranked game, theres a duo stack on my team with one guy who's solo mmr is 4.6k

What mmr was the other guy so that they'd get matched with us lol

Wok

Hate these games in Normal bracket. I go mid with ES versus a dual Tiny+Io, gank bottom, gank top once I reach level 6, and in the end...

In the end, there is this chance that the carry cannot find places to farm or get caught off just before we have to defend high-ground.

This is like the 5th game in a few days, in which some kind of throw happens somehow. Dota is such a waste of time when this ends the game. So salty.

I end up with a stupidly low winrate because I cannot be everywhere on the map to save everyone.

EVPFEMf.png

Hate these games in Normal bracket. I go mid with ES versus a dual Tiny+Io, gank bottom, gank top once I reach level 6, and in the end...

In the end, there is this chance that the carry cannot find places to farm or get caught off just before we have to defend high-ground.

This is like the 5th game in a few days, in which some kind of throw happens somehow. Dota is such a waste of time when this ends the game. So salty.

I end up with a stupidly low winrate because I cannot be everywhere on the map to save everyone.

EVPFEMf.png

crazy.gif
normal skill is a silly place

shira

Load into an unranked game, theres a duo stack on my team with one guy who's solo mmr is 4.6k

Ohai I'm fucking around With my SO. She wants to play carry wisp lol party mmr fuckyouj

kionedrik

I've been getting a lot of 5k's and even 6k's from time to time. Luckily they are the ones playing cores and not their friends.

Ultrabum

During that first game against LGD the Ember Spirit remnant was not inside the rosh pit, I was sat behind the guys watching them play. On the replay and from the casters POV it was inside the pit.

That's a game losing bug right there. Nice.

Sounds like a bad bug, is there a dev forums post on it? Can you replicate it?

Acinixys

Tried to play Undertale with my GF

She said its garbage for kids and doesnt understand how it could be considered good in any way

throwgame.gif

inkls

I've been getting a lot of 5k's and even 6k's from time to time. Luckily they are the ones playing cores and not their friends.

even then, high ranked supports are terrifying as well. Had a jugg who was like 2.1k and his buddy 4.6k playing cm and she was destroying the enemy team.

Top Bottom