• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
pls i missed it

Oh I missed it.

KsrVKTH.jpg

TBH I like seeing Helena laugh. Even if most of the people watching are in on the joke, the chat and the donation messages she gets can be toxic to the point where it makes me want to vomit. Sometimes they can be pretty funny tho. There was one at the beginning of the stream that said something about her looking like an oil painting of Khaleesi left out in the rain, which made her break character and crack up.

It's easy to say it's fine cause she's making her money off idiots, but it's still perpetuating a lot of filth that needs to go away.

Auteezy

Banned
?

how do you break flameguard

how does wr harass you with pms

how does ember not walk up and burn you down, if you windrun he just shackles

embers completely fine vs wr mid

theres kill potential at 6 with focus fire, but at that point the ember should be wary of such a thing and not be in a poor position where he can die to focus fire (running to contest a rune without remnant, etc.)

the fact of the matter is with bottle crowing and poormans, ember can outlane wr with flameguard and proper movement. If he can't kill her outright he keeps the lane in his presence.

yeah but WR is leggy

Hylian7

I do not understand these HelenaLive shenanigans. It got old after about 5 minutes. The only time it was ever actually funny was when people tricked her into stuff like Meepo.

Hylian7

if only ember had magic damage...

She out-trades you with her attacks, plus you have to walk around the creep wave to try to get a chain on her, and maybe you'll get it if you're lucky enough. It always feels like a very difficult matchup right out the gate. The only idea I can think of is to bring a PMS out the gate, but that will slow down your bottle.

G.ZZZ

Damn D-V with the heart-warming message for the poor abused twitch girl who make 50k a month by playing games
sad.gif
sad.gif

That's a yoke, i like your message D-V. Some positive emotion's always good

Smithy C

Ultimate gank squad - Lifestealer eats KOTL, infests Wisp. Wisp relocates CK, Lifestealer bursts out of Wisp, KOTL bursts out of Lifestealer, KOTL recalls last hero.

TI6 winning strat here boys.

sephi22

E:60 about TI5 EG win starts in 5 minutes on ESPN.
I'd make a new thread on gaming side about it but I don't think anyone gives a fuck or thinks that Dota 2 getting an E:60 is big over there

GZZZ I liked your post about hentai in off topic, but I'm not going to post in that thread.

Also I think I'll cast some more IHL matches as we move in to phase 2. Whatever tsunami passes up, unless I'm swamped with exams as I have been the past couple weeks.

And then I'll uninstall this game again
4Head.png

kionedrik

She out-trades you with her attacks, plus you have to walk around the creep wave to try to get a chain on her, and maybe you'll get it if you're lucky enough. It always feels like a very difficult matchup right out the gate. The only idea I can think of is to bring a PMS out the gate, but that will slow down your bottle.

She has low base damage that can be almost nullified by PMS
She attacks slow as hell
She has 1 nuke with a relatively long cd that won't kill your shield unless it is level 1

So just start with PMS and tangos and ferry a salve with the rune money. When you hit 3 or 4 pop shield and just go high ground and force her out. If she stays, which she shouldn't if she was smart, just bind her to the ranged creep. You've officially won your lane.
And the idea that you must win your lane by getting kills with ember is wrong, all you need to do is get 6 and bottle. After that is a matter of going between neutral camps to farm

Hylian7

She has low base damage that can be almost nullified by PMS
She attacks slow as hell
She has 1 nuke with a relatively long cd that won't kill your shield unless it is level 1

So just start with PMS and tangos and ferry a salve with the rune money. When you hit 3 or 4 pop shield and just go high ground and force her out. If she stays, which she shouldn't if she was smart, just bind her to the ranged creep. You've officially won your lane.
And the idea that you must win your lane by getting kills with ember is wrong, all you need to do is get 6 and bottle. After that is a matter of going between neutral camps to farm
Good to know. I just always have trouble dealing with her level 1-2 generally and can't out CS her, I'm desperately trying to get CS, but I guess I just need to bring a full PMS at the start instead of a Stout Shield.

>Get wiped like 5 times because deathball against Tide+SK+Tiny hasn't been working out too well

>Go to split push

>Get screamed at to ALL MID ALL MID, ok, it hasn't been working, but fine I go mid

>Get wiped again, lose game

I'm not really sure what anyone was expecting, but serves me right

Auteezy

Banned
banned from reddit
just make a new account
P79sPZL.gif

well im banned from /r/dota2, but i also got my first reddit account shadowbanned so because of that any new account I make my posts don't show up unless they are mod approved first as some sort of shadow ban evasion deterrent or something I'm not really sure how that stuff all works.

JC Sera

well im banned from /r/dota2, but i also got my first reddit account shadowbanned so because of that any new account I make my posts don't show up unless they are mod approved first as some sort of shadow ban evasion deterrent or something I'm not really sure how that stuff all works.
most likely got ur ip

Low Tier

owned tbh

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What the fuck did you do. You don't "just" get shadow banned.

Auteezy

Banned
What the fuck did you do. You don't "just" get shadow banned.

i accrued like negative 3000 karma on some thread in /r/funny

i also posted really sexist stuff on twox, relationships, and other female dominated subs

and my ban on /r/dota2 was for some "doxxing" incident only 7 months left though :)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
i accrued like negative 3000 karma on some thread in /r/funny

i also posted really sexist stuff on twox, relationships, and other female dominated subs

and my ban on /r/dota2 was for some "doxxing" incident only 7 months left though :)

If it were any other website I'd be inclined to call you a shithead, but you keep up the good fight, brother.

Red UFO

Would Queen of Pain be balanced with these two changes to her ult:

1. Fix the visual so it actually matches the area of effect, or vice verse.
2. Reduce damage the further you are from QOP.

Maybe QOP isn't unbalanced in the first place and I just overrate her.

Was playing a game and caught the shopkeepers are having a bargain on TP scrolls, when did they reduce the cost from 100 to 75, I noticed just now, was it from the update today?

So I just started playing the mid position recently, Where exactly should I be putting my camera?

Was playing a game and caught the shopkeepers are having a bargain on TP scrolls, when did they reduce the cost from 100 to 75, I noticed just now, was it from the update today?
6.85 buffs

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So I just started playing the mid position recently, Where exactly should I be putting my camera?

If you're Radiant:

You should be at the bottom left corner.
The wave should be in the middle
Your opponent should be in the top right corner.
Eyes on the minimap because who calls miss? No one, you need to keep track of that yourself.

Exception: You're being camped by a nerdy as fuck Mirana. Then you need to have full vision of everything around you and the creep wave can occupy the top right quadrant.

Top Bottom