• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Step 1. Mute this BTS shitcast
Step 2. Put Flesh Without Blood on repeat
Step 3. Enjoy Dota

ZDsxCCG.gif
song_siren.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif
song_siren.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif

Incredible stuff by secret, the tower dive even after VP committed 3 heroes to kill EE, they turn it around and come out with barely a scratch as if nothing happened.

DrPizza

Banned
So like, I can understand if the organizers want to learn production for themselves to know what it takes to put on such an event.

But couldn't they let BTS, who actually knows what the fuck they're doing, take the lead so that there's some basic competence? It just makes everyone look bad.

bbd23

I haven't got a chance yet :')

any particular change that got you?
Grenades are amazing. They made some changes to the story because we actually feel like we are progressing at a steady pace now. Stuff like markers on the map help a lot and theres new interactions as well. Voice acting adds so much to the game too, its great! if you dont mind early spoilers you should read my quick post in the OT. Might have encountered a bug xD

Wok

I just want to say that thanks to the self-cast Stone Remnant (DD for the normal auto-cast of stone remnants, and quickcasts for every other spells), my Earth Spirit plays are way stronger. I stun multiple people all the time. I don't waste remnants by panicking. I can do the full ganking combo (push-pull-roll with one stone, into the ult, as soon as I reach level 6 to get a double-kill). I gank everyone every time my ult is off cooldown and I have a few stone remnants. My K/D ratio is even now.

Thanks for the tips, guys.

JC Sera

Grenades are amazing. They made some changes to the story because we actually feel like we are progressing at a steady pace now. Stuff like markers on the map help a lot and theres new interactions as well. Voice acting adds so much to the game too, its great! if you dont mind early spoilers you should read my quick post in the OT. Might have encountered a bug xD
I already did ;)

good to hear about the story
if you manage to reach the end of Jahans or Madoras story line, tell me if they have
improved from the previous trash we were given

Jesus, what is it with them r/Dota 2 kids? I'm active in quite a few subreddits and Dota 2's is the single most cringe-worthy and it's not close in the slightest. It's like these people can't communicate other than with shitty ass "meme". I used to browse it daily in 2013 and 2014 but 2015 has been an utter shitfest.

Auteezy

Banned
Jesus, what is it with them r/Dota 2 kids? I'm active in quite a few subreddits and Dota 2's is the single most cringe-worthy and it's not close in the slightest. It's like these people can't communicate other than with shitty ass "meme". I used to browse it daily in 2013 and 2014 but 2015 has been an utter shitfest.

false, that place went to shit in 2013 after ti3

false, that place went to shit in 2013 after ti3

Based on what? The Twitch chat memeing started in 2015 if I'm not entirely mistaken. At least I didn't realize it earlier.

2013 und 2014 were annoying mainly due to ELO hell believers and Russian/Pinoy/Peruvian blamers but I found those topics way more compelling than the meme shitshow in 2015. I barely visit that subreddit these days and whenever I do, I regret it.

Auteezy

Banned
Based on what? The Twitch chat memeing started in 2015 if I'm not entirely mistaken. At least I didn't realize it earlier.

2013 und 2014 were annoying mainly due to ELO hell believers and Russian/Pinoy/Peruvian blamers but I found those topics way more compelling than the meme shitshow in 2015. I barely visit that subreddit these days and whenever I do, I regret it.

giff diretide, giff techies?

Acinixys

I only go there to see sexy cosplays and read Voidguys patch breakdowns

Reddit as a whole is trash

Its like 4chan for Normies

I only go there to see sexy cosplays and read Voidguys patch breakdowns

Reddit as a whole is trash

Its like 4chan for Normies

I enjoy /r/books quite a bit. /r/megaten is good too if you are into those games but the users on there are a little elitist. Then again, so am I when it comes to RPGs I suppose. I visit quite a lot of subreddits actually none is remotely as shit as Dota 2.

edit: r/ fitness is good too.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Matt recommend r/truedota2 and I also read r/learndota2

Also Production issues aside, this lan is fucken sweet. I hope with the free tickets going out later and the weekend, the place fills up.

Top Bottom