• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Terrorblade has a hotbod tho.
HUxFgB0.jpg

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
9 more hero's left on my all challenge. I am at Wisp I already want to give up, any general tips?

I think it is the only hero where I have no idea what I should be doing most of the time.

The_Poet

Banned
9 more hero's left on my all challenge. I am at Wisp I already want to give up, any general tips?

I think it is the only hero where I have no idea what I should be doing most of the time.

Just lane with a tiny and tether to give him mana, should be able to win 1 in 3 pub games with just that alone, providing the tiny is decent.

Pratfall

you gotta play with someone else. wisp is so frustrating when you cant get your carry to not run away from your tether when you want to relocate.

CK is good now, get someone to play CK and just dominate your lane.

Wok

During laning phase:
Be low health and mana, tether to a carry who needs health or mana, heal yourself with a bottle.

During fights:
Overcharge, tether to a carry, keep your position so that you stay alive.

When losing:
Relocate to grief. Joking, do not do that.

Common itemization of good players include:
R6kuLvy.png

There are also Soul Rings and Hearts of Tarrasque. For instance:
0yd0Yuq.png

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Thanks for the tips! Next time I play I shall try to convince someone to play Tiny or CK. I found it very hard to come across gold so I guess in between healing/mana up the carry I should stack and pull camps.

I was sat there just passive mostly tethered was boring as all hell.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Thanks for the tips! Next time I play I shall try to convince someone to play Tiny or CK. I found it very hard to come across gold so I guess in between healing/mana up the carry I should stack and pull camps.

I was sat there just passive mostly tethered was boring as all hell.

If you're on radiant side try and convince your team to let you and your carry go mid. You will dominate any 2v1 matchup and you can stack the two camps just below the mid-lane for crazy farm.

Make sure you have a player capable of offlaning solo tho. It blows my mind how often I get people that go offlane by themselves and say things like "I was in a 1v2 lane, how am I feeding, I'm ONLY 0-5. It should have been worse" 2k players just have no clue what's expected of an offlane hero. They go there and try to lane on the opponent's side of the river like they're in an aggressive tri.

Ugh. Rant. Wisp is fun. I should play him more often.

shira

Friendly reminder this weekend all the TI5 chest stuff goes live!!!
0IL2Tm79FtNx.gif

DotoHAT-GAF dates of interest
TI5 Chest Immortal sell date IE Alch Midas, Necro Sullen Hollow, Tide Valve head etc
t1446336000z4.png

Pro doto dates of interest

Frankfurt Major - Germany (Nov 16 - Nov 21)
$3.0m: +16
t1447052400z1.png

Dreamleague 4 - Jonkoping (Nov 26 -Nov 28)
$150k: [A], Emp, MonkeyB, MonkeyFF, NiP, Vega, VP, +Online Q
t1448521200z1.png

GameShow Cup 1 Moscow (Nov 30 - Dec 6)
$322k: +8
t1448892000z1.png

Summit 4 - LA (Dec 9 - Dec 13)
$100k: +8
t1449680400z4.png

December: WCA - $650k
January: MarsTV
February: DAC2

oh, i read the first line of that post and thought you meant that all the unreleased stuff is coming out this week >:[

Maybe the Axe immortal too???

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
oh, i read the first line of that post and thought you meant that all the unreleased stuff is coming out this week >:[

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think we should see some of it this week. If Valve wasn't going to deliver something for Diretide, they would have announced it already.

I bet people will bitch that it has minimal amounts of free hats.

Also, I'm out of the Hospital, yay. They took my big Kidney Stone that I couldn't pass, and turned it into hundreds of tiny ones.

Red UFO

If you're on radiant side try and convince your team to let you and your carry go mid. You will dominate any 2v1 matchup and you can stack the two camps just below the mid-lane for crazy farm.

Make sure you have a player capable of offlaning solo tho. It blows my mind how often I get people that go offlane by themselves and say things like "I was in a 1v2 lane, how am I feeding, I'm ONLY 0-5. It should have been worse" 2k players just have no clue what's expected of an offlane hero. They go there and try to lane on the opponent's side of the river like they're in an aggressive tri.

Ugh. Rant. Wisp is fun. I should play him more often.
The offlane problem occurs in 4k MMR too.

shira

I think we should see some of it this week. If Valve wasn't going to deliver something for Diretide, they would have announced it already.

Also, I'm out of the Hospital, yay. They took my big Kidney Stone that I couldn't pass, and turned it into hundreds of tiny ones.

h1KRbu3.jpg

wink.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

slay, king.

Russ T

Banned

Sweet now come over so I can use your material goods and then kick you to the curb.

Matt recommend r/truedota2 and I also read r/learndota2

Also Production issues aside, this lan is fucken sweet. I hope with the free tickets going out later and the weekend, the place fills up.

Thanks! I was wondering where all the actually informative DOTA2 content went. The Dota2 subreddit is so damn painful to read through these days.

nice-la

Top Bottom