• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

kvk1

gZ5fjgk.jpg

KingKong

Like I said, I don't like the fact that you have to pay to open cases in a game that you already paid to own in the first place. But the tradeoff is that you can sell them.

Theyre great, I've gotten at least twice as much back from paying for operations. And every time a new case drops its like Gabe is just giving you money

JC Sera

FjSDWMs.gif

If you are sick of dota I'd suggest undertale for quick relief

but seriously
If gigantic ran on anything but windows 10 I'd be all over that
holding for overwatch, fps makes me nauseous but I will try anyway cause those fucking characters <333333

Theyre great, I've gotten at least twice as much back from paying for operations. And every time a new case drops its like Gabe is just giving you money

My friend just got a blue steel butterfly knife after opening only 10 cases, he spent around $15 and the thing was sold for around $160, meanwhile in Doto world you are lucky if you get a common drop these days.

Low Tier
i mean just case simulate if you think theres anything even remotely profitable about csgo cases

yea cool u can get lucky but eh

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Err, what the fuck is going on? I have lost 100fps and I'm getting 30% loss and constantly freezing, the game is totally unplayable.

JC Sera

strange thing is, i'm playing it on windows 8.1 just fine
I'm confused why it says win 10 only, maybe that's just for release?

I think the newer beta it require windows 10
not sure
I have a mac only so it doesn't matter either way >_>

Kade

I lost a friend over a CS:GO case but I also ended up strengthening my trust and relations with another.

JC Sera

Things that have come out been/announced today
  • Conman
  • Kizumongatari
  • RPG Maker MV (Works on mac, can export to html5)

holy shit its not even 8am yet

FjSDWMs.gif

If you are sick of dota I'd suggest undertale for quick relief

but seriously
If gigantic ran on anything but windows 10 I'd be all over that
holding for overwatch, fps makes me nauseous but I will try anyway cause those fucking characters <333333

stap shilling undertale

shill games 4 all of us lik Arcana Heart 3

lina-tsun.gif
lina-tsun.gif
lina-tsun.gif
lina-tsun.gif

the misclicks were massive yesterday I missed so many targets.

Quesa

My monitor keeps flashing to like glitchy things and it said my display driver crashed scale 1-10 how fucked am I

Kade

how does that work

Guy told me to give him a newly circulating case since I didn't play much anyways, but another friend was like "dude, don't try to screw him over because he doesn't know that it's worth $20 on the market. Kade, you can sell the chest to an idiot CS:GO player for $20 right now since the chest just came out today" and the two friends got into a fight and the guy who tried to get the chest for free stopped talking and playing games with me and the other guy and eventually deleted us on Steam.

nfYi7gb.png

I had no idea this was a thing.

Yeah, maximum mmr difference allowed is 2k IIRC, it sucks because sometimes I want to play in higher skill brackets but I can't because of the restriction.

Guy told me to give him a newly circulating case since I didn't play much anyways, but another friend was like "dude, don't try to screw him over because he doesn't know that it's worth $20 on the market. Kade, you can sell the chest to an idiot CS:GO player for $20 right now since the chest just came out today" and the two friends got into a fight and the guy who tried to get the chest for free stopped talking and playing games with me and the other guy and eventually deleted us on Steam.

Doesn't sound much of a friend, just an opportunistic asshole who got busted in the act.

wut

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Otherguy was a shitlord. Forget him.

Acinixys

Sounds like a tosser anyway

Nothing of value was lost

CSGO sure is a shit game

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I hope you are happy Archie. Your topic got picked up by Kotaku, then got picked up by some Brazilian site. By tomorrow it will be on every trashy gaming site in the world.

Deadly

Since we're on the subject of CSGO cases: if the trading restrictions were lifted on the dota2 chests, would they be worth as much too? What's different in their ecosystem that makes them so valuable? More bet sites?

Satch

Banned
ive been watching the Hellraiser movies on netflix and man the third movie is such a step down

i started the fourth one but i fell asleep

Top Bottom