• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Arol

Pretty sure this is some really good player smurf account. I find hilarious when they denied it.

B94463A5C1A6A11B96C1A9993EF160392E7DFCC7

Look at his last games, seems really off

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/137639687

Just had this guy on my team.

He was partying with someone that was 3.2-3.3k.

He completely dominated the match. It was ridiculous.

Mordeccai

I'm sorry, where?

yes, good, remain ignorant of these places.

Contrary to popular belief you can go to Florida and have a good time. Just dont live there. I did for 22 years am just barely still sane. Destin, Ft. Lauderdale, Panama City Beach, Key West, touristy areas of Miami, metro area of Tampa, Orlando for Universal Studios (fuck disney.) all of these are great.

Maine for seafoods.

If you go to Texas literally only consider Houston or Austin. I've been in Houston for a year and holy shit. I find a new restaurant every week and the food is amazing. Austin has better BBQ offerings tho.

Chicago is gud.

Seattle is gud especially if you are looking for
anuxi_trees.gif
. Boulder as well, good skiing and scenery.

Auteezy

Banned
But is that something dotabuff is extracting from actual matchmaking data or something they derived themselves? Like is dotabuff just calculating it from average gpm or taking the average ranked mmr of players, or can they access the actual pieces of the valve matchmaking that produced these games?

It's just weird to queue solo unranked and have one game in normal and the next game in very high and feel absolutely no difference in average player skill

it's from actual match making data

a long time ago the only way to tell your skill was to search your recent games in the watch tab and there was a pulldown menu of High, very high and normal. Then that got disabled and dotabuffs high/vhigh/normal was also disabled so it's probably fair to say that dotabuff runs off some parsing of that match data.

elyetis

If you expect another multi hero update ever again I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment big time.
It's already setting yourself up for disapointment to expect a content update at all. I mean we could only get a balance patch of limited scope with 6.85, I think that show how low people need to put their expectation.

JambiBum

This Breaking Benjamin in the downtime for the twitch stream makes me feel like I'm 16 again. Of all the music to choose they repeat two BB songs.

Is the crowd audible on the stream? There's a decent amount of people here but they haven't really used any camera shots to show it off.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I mean, on paper Secret is probably the worst assemblage of "professional" Dota players in the history of esports. How they keep managing to outplay the rest of these idiots speaks to how dead the entire Dota scene really is.

patapuf

Both EE and Puppey have formed Tier 1 teams multiple times now. One doesn't have to like them but they can't be that bad at this captain thing.

Top Bottom