• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Acti

Diretide
aaaah.gif

TUSR

Banned
6.85b: Scepter Doom no longer increases damage
6.85b: Scorched Earth damage and heal reduced from 12/24/36/48 to 12/23/34/45
6.85b: Scorched Earth cooldown rescaled from 60/55/50/45 to 55
6.85b: Spiderlings Poison Sting slow reduced from 12% to 8%
6.85b: The main client will be updated with the 6.85b changes after the conclusion of the Nanyang tournament

Gav47

- 6.85b: Scepter Doom no longer increases damage
- 6.85b: Scorched Earth damage and heal reduced from 12/24/36/48 to 12/23/34/45
- 6.85b: Scorched Earth cooldown rescaled from 60/55/50/45 to 55
- 6.85b: Spiderlings Poison Sting slow reduced from 12% to 8%
- 6.85b: The main client will be updated with the 6.85b changes after the conclusion of the Nanyang tournament

Poor Doom

Hylian7

6.85b: Scepter Doom no longer increases damage
6.85b: Scorched Earth damage and heal reduced from 12/24/36/48 to 12/23/34/45
6.85b: Scorched Earth cooldown rescaled from 60/55/50/45 to 55
6.85b: Spiderlings Poison Sting slow reduced from 12% to 8%
6.85b: The main client will be updated with the 6.85b changes after the conclusion of the Nanyang tournament

I'm okay with this.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is it just me or is Valve releasing a new custom game mode less exciting when they're so prevalent from the community? The best part about OG Diretide was that it was raining hats for that entire month. The people I play Dota with already don't care about custom games, I don't see how an officially sanctioned one from Valve is going to change that unless the hats are flowing again.

Baha

I like the Halloween theme for the main menu UI, I hope they do something similar for each Major/international.

New chest has a pretty sweet PA set.

[edit] PA set is an EE set.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Valve where the fuck is my spooky regular Dota map

I think they haven't finished the ability to skin Source 2 Maps. In Source 1 the Fall Map was an entirely different map, and I don't think Valve wants to do that going forward. After the Desert Terrain comes out we should get that kind of thing again.

elyetis

Is it just me or is Valve releasing a new custom game mode less exciting when they're so prevalent from the community? The best part about OG Diretide was that it was raining hats for that entire month. The people I play Dota with already don't care about custom games, I don't see how an officially sanctioned one from Valve is going to change that unless the hats are flowing again.
It's sadly hard to care about a custom game when you know that you will see people disconnect in the first few minute in most game, and pretty much never finish a match with a full server. ( I'm only guessing it's an actual custom game without punishment if people leave since dl server are dead I can't even finish my Galak-Z download )
Hats also did help.

edit : I do like custom games, and it's always nice to see more, from Valve or not, but there is many things wrong with how it works

G.ZZZ

Thx jesus for the doom nerf, the hero was so fucking insufferable every fuckng game asashfshsfahsdfh

He's still super good the nerfs were really small, scepter is still super good (it's still like twice as long on average plus remove passives), but a little less stupid, and i guess you'll get it now only if the break is useful in the game as opposed to every single game. Scorched earth is 3 dot less, and 10 s more cd which can be noticeable but not really changing anything. The hero play the same as before, actually he's even slightly better in the offlane lol.

Brood change is also really welcome now for supports that they maybe don't instadie when brood get lvl3.

Top Bottom