• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

JC Sera

Bob Ross just called out icefrog
PogChamp.png
???

sixghost

They were never Tier 1. They never shared the same airspace as EG, Secret and VG. They were, however, a solid as fuck Tier 2 team right there with the Empires and VPs of the world.

Post TI4 C9 was pretty close to it. They had a really good run of results getting 2nd in WEC, WCA, Dreamleague, The Summit 2. 3-4th at ESL and Starladder. EE just made a really bad decision getting rid of Pie and Aui. They were garbage after that point. That team never played at a TI/DAC level tournament, so who knows how good they really were.

JC Sera

the new game mode is super fun

Things that I've tried that are great
- Jakiro (Veil into core)
- Undying (Aghs)
- Bristleback (Vanguard+pipe)

beat a void game with Jakiro, but not sure about ursa
magic stick is a must
urn is good

Shinypogs

Viper seems decent in the new game mode although he's kinda weak against the golems. I'm just not feeling it overall though * shrugs* at least I won't lose days of my life to it.

Hylian7

Why does it say modified next to some hero's names?

Because something about them is changed for the mode, for instance the strength gain for Pudge on Flesh Heap is nerfed since there are so many deaths.

No idea why they didn't nerf Silencer's int steal though. That shit is straight up broken for this mode.

JC Sera

Because something about them is changed for the mode, for instance the strength gain for Pudge on Flesh Heap is nerfed since there are so many deaths.

No idea why they didn't nerf Silencer's int steal though. That shit is straight up broken for this mode.
hes so quiet people tend to forget about him

It still says it in normal dota

shira

what the fuck is an infuser?
It's a custom particle that was removed from the set and "sold" via a paywall gambling RNG bullshit rare chest drop. Seriously Valve can go suck a fuck with this compendium and all the hoops you have to jump through.

Acinixys

It's a custom particle that was removed from the set and "sold" via a paywall gambling RNG bullshit rare chest drop. Seriously Valve can go suck a fuck with this compendium and all the hoops you have to jump through.

You would have to have spent like $200-300 to get all the sets. Who here would dorp that kind of cash?

Plus all of these new sets are untradeble and unmarketable

So you can never get them if you dont drop the cash.

lina-vi2.gif

I realize that this whole "Economy inside video games" shit is new, but fucking over your customers in order to test new shit is a terrible business plan

shira

Plus all of these new sets are untradeble and unmarketable

So you can never get them if you dont drop the cash.

lina-vi2.gif

I realize that this whole "Economy inside video games" shit is new, but fucking over your customers in order to test new shit is a terrible business plan

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Fall_Season_Compendium_2015

You need level 160 to get all of the new ones.

Thats $90. My bad

just realized the new game doesn't give any cosmetic rewards whatsoever
fuckin dropped
wtzgU.gif

I think there is a compendium goal - play 3 different custom games for 100 compendium points.

Top Bottom