• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

M.D

ERASING ALL EVIDENCE

MODS I KNOW YOU CAN STILL SEE IT BUT I SWEAR MY DAD INSTALLED THAT AD BLOCKER AND WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY!

kvk1

Stupid sexy vinny

5I3kcVy.jpg

M.D

Why you in private browsing?

I've been private browsing for years now, ever since they introduced that feature in Firefox where you start typing a character and it shows you all the web addresses or pages that contain that character. The only pages I use that feature for are the ones I visit frequently like GAF

It's probably super simple to disable it but I never bothered checking lol

not like this

YP6ApZc.gif

edit: I swear my dad installed that ad blocker X_X

On a whim, I found another stats site for DOTA 2 that actually does free replay parsing which is pretty cool.

Among many other things, it gives you stuff like damage done to specific heroes, apm breakdown (how many clicks were to move/to attack/attack ground etc./spells cast on target/on ground). Team fight breakdown. Wards purchased and placed...anyways a whole slew of stuff. Check it out.

CSkWaSpUsAAILoX.jpg

On a whim, I found another stats site for DOTA 2 that actually does free replay parsing which is pretty cool.

Among many other things, it gives you stuff like damage done to specific heroes, apm breakdown (how many clicks were to move/to attack/attack ground etc./spells cast on target/on ground). Team fight breakdown. Wards purchased and placed...anyways a whole slew of stuff. Check it out.

yeah YASP is awesome. I didn't bother renewing my dotabuff+ after I started using it.

Is ad blocker actually forbidden tho? It's one of those things people always bring up but there is no mention of it in the ToS or any official piece of information as far as I can tell

I'm pretty sure I've seen a mod post about it, so yeah i'd say it's against the rules but it's whatever, you already removed the link and shit lol.

Hylian7

zero utility, shadow blade building, raw dps shadow fiends

tumblr_lvsoillSVE1qif9qto6_250.gif
Shadow Blade can be good in some situations on him. Yeah I would usually advise against it, but it isn't as bad as you think.

I think Euls is a waste right now though ever since the nerfs. Mek is good. BKB is probably needed most games. HotD/Satanic + Skadi is legit.

Hylian7

wtf is an infuser? how do i get one
You have a chance of getting one from one of the compendium chests, and are also guaranteed one after opening a certain number of chests. Infusers unlock a particle effect a style for pieces in the sets. Some sets have more than one to unlock, for instance the Spectre from the first chest has one on the weapon and one on the headpiece.

Top Bottom