• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Red UFO

Shadow Blade can be good in some situations on him. Yeah I would usually advise against it, but it isn't as bad as you think.

I think Euls is a waste right now though ever since the nerfs. Mek is good. BKB is probably needed most games. HotD/Satanic + Skadi is legit.
To clarify, my exact quarrel is with those SF's that go invis all like "I'm gonna blow people up with my ult hehe" but then it turns out they're made out of paper and when they pop out slap-bang in the middle of the team they just get ripped to shreds.

Wok

To clarify, my exact quarrel is with those SF's that go invis all like "I'm gonna blow people up with my ult hehe" but then it turns out they're made out of paper and when they pop out slap-bang in the middle of the team they just get ripped to shreds.

Story of naked Earth Spirit. Once the ult is set, if I have not time to pull to silence the whole opponent team, ES is focused and blown up in a second.

No reason sighted? Just other things in life to do?

He has a Youtube channel for philosophy now.

Also this Reddit comment is exactly what I went through once... or maybe twice:

Next video: "Slahsers way: Quitting Dota."

"First, I like to remove local content from steam. This makes it so that I can't accidentally click and play Dota 2 when I'm opening other programs like Microsoft Word."

"Then, after a week of cold turkey, I usually start to watch competitive Dota, just to see how the professionals are playing. This is a key step in giving up Dota, since hearing the dankmaster ODPixel usually satisfies all my needs."

"After only watching on Twitch, I usually redownload Dota 2 in order to see a free-to-view tournament in-game. I'm estimating the Fall Majors to be the next tournament that'll trigger this effect."

"When a big LAN occurs, IceFrog usually balances the game afterwards. With Dota 2 installed and the patch notes readily available, I finish my period of quitting by starting Dota again."

Had forgotten the joy to play dazzle, there is something so satisfying about being in a position in which you can spare your teammates the embarrassment of falling victims of their own shortcomings, even if I end up dead in the process, it's a nice change of pace.

woodland

torture is also up there

haunted colleseum is so fun
and the fact its a custom mode means can play it past halloween is pretty sweet too

Why not upload the custom mode after halloween and make it mm so it's not filled with quitters, afkers, and being forced to play on peruvian servers instead of the one's you'd normally pick?

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1903310135

whew.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think the new Abyssal Underlord sounds so much better then the old one. Being able to expend money in order to command his undead subjects to do a large number of tasks is amazing, like a wonderful parody of the genre being called a lord simulator.

Also this Wisp Arcana, its so creative!

Demoli

Dear Icefrog

Can you please look at mroe than Pro games when balancing the game, this is how we get 6.83 Sniper and Current Windrunner

Shackles are BS atm

Dear Icefrog

Can you please look at mroe than Pro games when balancing the game, this is how we get 6.83 Sniper and Current Windrunner

Shackles are BS atm
Her pick rate in pubs is pretty high but she's not dominating in either pubs or pros. Sniper dominated both, I don't think Icefrog wants to nerf a hero that hasn't proven herself to be too strong at all.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guys, they made an Anime about Anti-Mage.

Also, why do so many Anime's use fancy High School's as their backdrop? Is this what the Japanese kids are into these days?

Hylian7

Her pick rate in pubs is pretty high but she's not dominating in either pubs or pros. Sniper dominated both, I don't think Icefrog wants to nerf a hero that hasn't proven herself to be too strong at all.
Are you seriously calling WR not strong?

Honestly I think she is a prime example of power creep in Dota. If I recall correctly, the last time she got a nerf was after TI2, and I think she has been buffed almost every patch since then. She isn't too 6.83 Sniper levels yet, but I think she is very strong and borderline OP. She doesn't need more buffs yet, that's for sure. If she gets another buff though she will probably reach 6.83 Sniper levels though.

Are you seriously calling WR not strong?
I said that I don't think she's too strong, of course she's strong. She's not even hitting 50% winrate in pubs or pros and it's not like that's because she's a complicated hero. It's like heroes that have been underwhelming for a long time aren't allowed to be good.

Look at Tiny if you're looking for a hero to nerf.

inkls

I said that I don't think she's too strong, of course she's strong. She's not even hitting 50% winrate in pubs or pros and it's not like that's because she's a complicated hero. It's like heroes that have been underwhelming for a long time aren't allowed to be good.

Look at Tiny if you're looking for a hero to nerf.

Thats what everyone who like a hero thats gonna get nerfed says.

Seriously tho, latch angles on WR is bullshit, might as well call it a reliable stun now.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I find it interesting how much Alch's winrate has gone up since his new build became popular. From 45% to 50%, with just a build adjustment.

bbd23

well my divinity partner isn't available tonight so i played some dota for the first time this week

fuck this game.
the custom game might have been fun but servers have like 200 ping
dac15_fantastic.gif

Top Bottom