• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

xanavi

Got into overwatch boys cy@ dota

T0J87ay.jpg

why you gotta rub it in
cm-vi1.gif

you better rocket juggle some noobs for me

Madouu

As some of you know already, I've had a painful end to a 9 year long relationship recently and it has been slowly taking its toll on me. I am feeling more and more depressed. As such, I've decided to go back to Morocco to spend some time with family & friends over there. I also landed a job over there so I'm staying there for a while, as long as necessary for my wounds to heal.

I love Canada, I graduated here and I'm proud of my time here. I'm going to come back soon I hope, but it's time for a change of pace. 26 year old and back to live with my parents for a while after leaving at 16, it's going to feel weird!

This means I will probably not be able to play with you guys for a while (until I get internet set up) and I doubt I will be able to play on us east/west so I wanted to thank everyone for the time spent playing this game on those servers with me, it was truly great!

I've met a lot of cool peeps here, a lot I would definitely call friends. I hope to meet some of you at some majors, or ti one day. My focus right now will be on trying to get better, I've had this huge emptiness in me since my break up and it just keeps on growing.

I leave on the 18th. I will obviously keep following dota and the community here and maybe, just maybe, you'll see me soon on eu servers. Inflated MMR here I come!

As some of you know already, I've had a painful end to a 9 year long relationship recently and it has been slowly taking its toll on me. I am feeling more and more depressed. As such, I've decided to go back to Morocco to spend some time with family & friends over there. I also landed a job over there so I'm staying there for a while, as long as necessary for my wounds to heal.

I love Canada, I graduated here and I'm proud of my time here. I'm going to come back soon I hope, but it's time for a change of pace. 26 year old and back to live with my parents for a while after leaving at 16, it's going to feel weird!

This means I will probably not be able to play with you guys for a while (until I get internet set up) and I doubt I will be able to play on us east/west so I wanted to thank everyone for the time spent playing this game on those servers with me, it was truly great!

I've met a lot of cool peeps here, a lot I would definitely call friends. I hope to meet some of you at some majors, or ti one day. My focus right now will be on trying to get better, I've had this huge emptiness in me since my break up and it just keeps on growing.

I leave on the 18th. I will obviously keep following dota and the community here and maybe, just maybe, you'll see me soon on eu servers. Inflated MMR here I come!
Damn man that really sucks. Good luck on your future

Goodluck, man. I really appreciate the advice you've given me over the past year or so, even if I didn't always act upon it.

Depression's rough, but you're definitely doing the right thing in changing up your life for a while. Change facilitates change.

Best of wishes :)
Unrelated, RTZ's stream right now is hilarious for all the wrong reasons

inkls

;_;

was good playing ihl with you
best of luck

Hylian7

F5819923404C326B270187090C061A14F2A38456

This is the second time I've seen something like this. There's definitely a bug where strings from custom games carries over into regular Dota.

Kard8p3

I love u madouu hope everything works out man!!

Ps let's never forget the time haz shit talked madouu before an ihl game only tonight shit on by madouu's mid enigma.

shira

8q2yxf3.jpg

Dis gam is truly ded to me now.

Best of luck back home dud and safe travels
tp.gif

F5819923404C326B270187090C061A14F2A38456

This is the second time I've seen something like this. There's definitely a bug where strings from custom games carries over into regular Dota.

Yep, it also carries over any items or hero names from the last custom game you played, has been like this since the very beginning and doesn't seem like they are interested in getting it fixed.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Good luck Madouu!

---------

The return to Dota has been ruff. So much skill has gone out the window.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You have to have Battle.net not running and start up with the Steam shortcut for the overlay to work.

Oh I see, you are starting Overwatch directly.

Yeah, Blizzard will intentionally break that in a few months, like they did with Hearthstone.

Hylian7

Dota pet peeve: You rotate to a lane/jungle/whatever to get the farm there as a position 1, and someone else shows up and just nukes it all away before you can get any of it. Then when you lose they say "It's minute x, where are your items"
facepalm.gif

Qvoth

Wr shackle will probably get a nerf, either latch angle or the distance between each shackle
Focus fire aghs upgrade nerf as well probably

Top Bottom