• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Russ T

Banned
Watch Welcome to the NHK or Ghost in the Shell SAC

these are also good

uh i mean yo dota is cool anime isn't real guys geez

e: ps4 update has ruined my night of anime fuck e e: aaand we're back (or i could just finish off ground zeroes so i can finally get to phantom pain like the rest of the known universe)

Reckoner

I've been getting "Nvidia drivers stop responding and the game crashes" frequently these last couple days while playing Dota. Looks like there is a bug with the drivers on Windows 10. Is anyone here also having the same issue?

I'm also using G-Synch, which could be part of the problem too.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The Dota OT might actually be the worst community OT in all of NeoGAF.com. It was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

Shinypogs

The first half of the first season of SAO is rather enjoyable, nothing deep or revolutionary but I found it entertaining enough. The second half of the first season can die in a fire.

I have a sudden urge to re-watch .hack//Sign or at least listen to fake wings on loop.

Russ T

Banned
Hunting monsters. Does anybody even play Dota anymore? The game is actually dead.

I tried hunting monsters but I couldn't get into it without a second control stick to actually control the camera. Hoping to get a New 3DS eventually to give it a real shot, but I dunno. Kinda wish it was just on a console or something.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I tried hunting monsters but I couldn't get into it without a second control stick to actually control the camera. Hoping to get a New 3DS eventually to give it a real shot, but I dunno. Kinda wish it was just on a console or something.

Bro get a circle pad pro. I couldn't live without mine and it's probably even better than the shitty little nub on the New 3DS (haven't played with it, but it looks dumpster tier tbh). CPP actually makes the OG model 3DS so comfortable to hold. It even makes the triggers so much easier to use. I thought I was going to regret getting it since it looks like such a big fat joke of a peripheral but after spending hundreds of hours playing MonHun I give it an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
wow my inner anime fan feels so nostalgic :)

just TRY to watch this without smiling :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmD_69pXpk

what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif

GOD DAMNED NERDS IN MY DOTA THREAD

Saprol

can you click on things in this game yet

or should i just play shooting games where i could click but can't because aiming is hard

I just had a game as lich (which I won ofc because lich is broken) but all the enemies and creeps and shit glowed when you hovered over them, it was weird

maybe it was a weather effect but it was annoying.

also lich is kind of messy; ice armor should minibash.

Russ T

Banned
r2/l2 + target lock means i rarely if ever use the nub for monhun. when i do use it it's only for repositing the camera up/down.

I tried man, I really fuckin' tried but I just can't. It's so unwieldy and frustrating to play the game that way I don't care how many people tell me I'm guaranteed to end up doing it eventually anyway I can't I just rhrgahrhhg

Bro get a circle pad pro. I couldn't live without mine and it's probably even better than the shitty little nub on the New 3DS (haven't played with it, but it looks dumpster tier tbh). CPP actually makes the OG model 3DS so comfortable to hold. It even makes the triggers so much easier to use. I thought I was going to regret getting it since it looks like such a big fat joke of a peripheral but after spending hundreds of hours playing MonHun I give it an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Damn that's a hard sell... Maybe I will...

EDIT: lol ten bucks on amazon why did i never get this before it's so cheap i might as well try it

i have not really watched an anime in years

cowboy bebop and samurai champloo were the ones i enjoyed

any suggestions?

I really enjoyed both of those. Not really similar but check out the two I listed before.

Like I said, theyre not really in the same genre but theyre all very well composed narratives with interesting characters, which is what matters. Not to mention nice art.

LiQuid!

I tried man, I really fuckin' tried but I just can't. It's so unwieldy and frustrating to play the game that way I don't care how many people tell me I'm guaranteed to end up doing it eventually anyway I can't I just rhrgahrhhg

Damn that's a hard sell... Maybe I will...

EDIT: lol ten bucks on amazon why did i never get this before it's so cheap i might as well try it

So much cheaper than getting a New 3DS too. Hope you got a copy of Monhun with it!

I might actually get an N3DSXL at some stage (I had a 3DS before but I sold it off).

Any of you guys have one of those images with all of the good games on it?

Russ T

Banned
So much cheaper than getting a New 3DS too. Hope you got a copy of Monhun with it!
Already own it! Bought it assuming I'd be super into it since everything about it sounds like right up my alley, but then bounced hard off the controls. Here's hoping!

sword art online is literally is the lowest lowpoint of the medium

it can only get better from here

I was worried because season 1 was just regular terrible but season 2 really pulled all the stops and managed to hit rock bottom

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
we could probably build an algorithm that assesses the quality of patches based on the amount of time it takes the thread to start talking about anime again after a new patch lands

i agree with you.

though this time I just think we're suffering from a lack of pro matches daily. pre-ti we had pro matches to watch for like 6 hours/day. It's been a long time since we had an opportunity to see the real killers get out there and do work.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how excited are we for the major in November?

3, tbqh.

I'm pretty apathetic right now.

Satch

Banned
i agree with you.

though this time I just think we're suffering from a lack of pro matches daily. pre-ti we had pro matches to watch for like 6 hours/day. It's been a long time since we had an opportunity to see the real killers get out there and do work.

no the games just boring now tbh, the patch didnt change enough
i still see a lot of the same aids as usual (except they dont perform as great as they used to) and the meta itself is the same as its been since 6.84

as a devout arteezy and eg fangay i jsut......... dont......................... care...................................................................................about any of it........ anymroe

Top Bottom