• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Was alchemist, even before this big buff, I was top 20 alch on dotabuff since those top 100 ratings came out. Maybe TB but i haven't played him since his change. If I had to say my best hero probably alchemist, the hero I have the most fun with is slark.

Talk about current alch.

Artanisix

hello as a inspiring 4k player what do u think of Stealth assassin?
dac15_stab.gif
is he good?
disappear.gif
or he is useful?
dac15_fade.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
it's funny how community bitching made that ursa set be removed because it wasn't in line with the lore but there's a drow set with cat ears that's never been removed
iceburn.gif
iceburn.gif

lowkey the one time I tried m*lkman's support rEEKi build and was all "I'm going to support." despite the flames, we ended up winning

int buff today

also: buff chen

Hylian7

it's funny how community bitching made that ursa set be removed because it wasn't in line with the lore but there's a drow set with cat ears that's never been removed
iceburn.gif
iceburn.gif

Because Valve realized giving into the community bitching over something like that was dumb after the fact, but wasn't worth going back on.

inkls

iceburn.gif
iceburn.gif

they did complain, I remember when it was released there was a huge thread on reddit. It got temp removed and then put back. Valve's decision in the end

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
they did complain, I remember when it was released there was a huge thread on reddit. It got temp removed and then put back. Valve's decision in the end

they probably realised that clamping down on waifus would remove 80% of the playerbase overnight
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

I hate this Alche!
We were steamrolling the other team and they were down 2 raxes but as soon as enemy Alch got a Radiance, we could not breach the third set. I know we made mistakes too but damn I didn't sleep well that night.

Chris R

Throwing games because your team is shit is kinda fun.

It's like a big game of chicken, how low can I go before LP kicks in.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Orchid on Bloodseeker worked out pretty well. Might build it more.

bounchfx

alc got a 6 minute uncontested radiance, then proceeded to throw by dropping his rapier

just kidding, he 'rapiered' us fucking hard. 1100+gpm. what the fuck lol

2015-11-04_23-35-29.png

anytime I ever see an alc or medusa on an enemy team all I do is plead for ganks but when it doesnt happen this is the result, though never THIS hard

Chris R

? hes doing us a service by preventing histeammates mmr from inflating

I'm not playing ranked for the time being.

Sorry for wanting to get to my next game in a reasonable time period than dragging a 100% loss out for an extra 20 minutes by not tryharding 100% of the time.

Hylian7

I'm not playing ranked for the time being.

Sorry for wanting to get to my next game in a reasonable time period than dragging a 100% loss out for an extra 20 minutes by not tryharding 100% of the time.

You said throw, implying it was a game you had a feasible chance of winning, but decided your teammates were bad for whatever reason and threw.

Regardless, yeah, games like that can be disheartening, but a lot more of them are winnable than you think they are. I personally have had tons of games that looked like those kinds of games, where the enemy would be coming for your rax in the next 10 minutes, but managed to play it smart enough to bring it back and win it. If someone on your team has decided they give up and sell their items and feed couriers, that's one thing. Otherwise, you should try to win. You might be surprised what games you can pull from the jaws of defeat.

These games are pub dota, not EG or Secret. Unless you are in a 5-stack yourself, these are usually 5 people that have never met before this game, so you can guarantee that they most likely aren't on the same wavelength, even if they are stomping the game in 5 minutes. You can leverage this and come back from it. I've done it myself tons of times.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Auteezy, I need the newest, hippest, NS builds at 5k to netdeck for my Compendium dailies.

hello as a inspiring 4k player what do u think of Stealth assassin?
dac15_stab.gif
is he good?
disappear.gif
or he is useful?
dac15_fade.gif

As a fellow 4k, I think he is not good at all. Underwhelming hero for pretty much the entirety of my Dota 2 time. Don't think I've seen anyone pick him lately against me.

Overall, the amount of trashy heroes compared to 6.84 has thankfully decreased by quite a bit. Sadly, I still feel like this is the fastest I've ever gotten bored of a patch due to how similar it feels to its predecessor.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why the fuck is notail always relegated to streaming on some third rate service where nobody will ever see him? That dude needs to stop signing contracts because someone's not out for his best interests.

Skinpop

Why the fuck is notail always relegated to streaming on some third rate service where nobody will ever see him? That dude needs to stop signing contracts because someone's not out for his best interests.

hitbox is the main sponsor of the team.

Top Bottom